Magnesium deficiency and skin

[Ah...]

Sorry, its too hard to “bold” lines on my fone.. -But..

“I Would sure ask a Doc/Derm....”

Meant,

“If it were me, -I would sure ask a Doc/Derm....”

-Just a language/reading thing... :)

Anyways Ahoooo, What I wanted to encourage you with, was that for whatever reason, I had a time when things were bad and my hair fell out with chunks of scalp, and my chalky toe nails started to fall out with the slightest of bumps... While they still have “tapering lines” like an old tree, the new nail is healthy and pink, and my hair is, while a bit fragile, looking good and healthy... Its grown about 10 inches this last year...!!

I think I may have had some skin issues that look similar to what you described, but I cant speak to a cause.. For me, it was mainly on my lower leg that has existing severe nerve damage from the accident... But that also is much better these days...

So with some in-person medical help/support, I think things have a great chance of returning to normal... Perhaps even better in a healed post medication and/or “event” lifestyle..!!

Best wishes as you find out more for your own situation..

:)

Thank you so much

Now I look at it I realize I was mistaken she said if it was me ask a doc/derm

Katz was right,sorry Katz  :-[

I think my brain also effected severely with whatever deficiency I have right now it might be a combination of different things including vitamin c

I have really tiny stretch marks that still didn’t form an stretch marks very small in size it’s like my body didn’t even have a little bit of ability to stretch correctly there’s things goes wrong from my heart to toes only in couple of months even days I just wanna hear it’s gonna resolve and go away can’t deal with my skin goes wrong at all 😢

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ah...]

• [Aj...]

• [Ch...]

• [be...]

Ahoooo, it is wrong to publish other members’ PMs without their permission. Please do not do this again.

Challis

Hi challis

This one is from protracted forum it was already published for everyone to see it wasn’t a private message or anything like that I would never publish a private message

I just embarrassed myself writing this she didn’t mean to ask her doc about my issues but to advise me to ask mine I misunderstood her I apologize

Make an appointment with the dermatologist, okay?

Good night, I’m tired, I’ve been here all day.

:hug:

I sure will  :smitten:

Have a good night  :hug:

I’ve had the same issue and it happened almost over night when I dropped my dose by half in February. I have literal cracks in my skin.  I’m 34 and my skin aged 30 years. I can’t even explain what happened but it still like that. I went to the dermatologist and she said she doesn’t know by skin is very inflamed so could be inflammation casing it. No clue. It’s devastating I know.