Magnesium deficiency and skin

[Ah...]

Your skin will be fine.

Eat properly and massage some vitamin e cream in to it if you don’t have any intolerance  to it.

Baylissa said her skin was papery and hanging off from WD but it all returned to normal.

I wish a I could post you pictures of how my hands look and my bald head.

Thank you Ajusta

I am still hoping it’ll come back lack of magnesium also mess with my gaba receptors all the recovery I did from it it’s gone I cannot reach my brain whatsoever right now don’t know if it will come back

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ah...]

• [Aj...]

• [Ch...]

• [be...]

First of all, many people on hear talk about how magnesium can cause setbacks so there’s that. Secondly, low carb and carnivore diets are very popular right now and in many of the videos I’ve watched on the diets, warn you that electrolytes can be an issue, but it won’t cause any permanent damage like what your insinuating. benzodiazepines on the other hand have screwed up your nervous system and the diet and magnesium are exacerbating your unstable nervous system. Stop messing with stuff, Stop taking the mag ,and stop the diet. Trust me I tried low carb and it went horribly for me too. Don’t obsess about your mag level like I did, your mineral level will balance itself if you eat normally.

Guys I can’t feel my gaba receptors recovering any more after I ve got sick from dehydration do you think they gonna come back?

Absolutely yes.

Guys I can’t feel my gaba receptors recovering any more after I ve got sick from dehydration do you think they gonna come back?

Absolutely yes.

Thank you 🙏

I tried not to take it but now I have deficiency need to keep taking it unfortunately but when I felt better I will stop taking it

Don’t just suddenly stop taking it. It could cause WD. It is a Positive Allosteric Modulator.

I tried not to take it but now I have deficiency need to keep taking it unfortunately but when I felt better I will stop taking it

Don’t just suddenly stop taking it. It could cause WD. It is a Positive Allosteric Modulator.

I can’t find anything that would back this up.  Do you have a link I can read?

Edit: typo

Ahoooo,

You do need to call your doctor if you want to know your magnesium levels. This is easily and quickly done with a routine blood test.  It is the only way you’ll know for sure.

Please don’t post a personal photo.  No one here can or should attempt to diagnose what’s going on.  We are not doctors, we have no idea what might be going on with your skin, but a doctor, especially a dermatologist, will be able to check you over and find out what’s going on. 

Call your doctor and make an appointment. Then let us know how it went.

Take care,

Challis  :hug:

Adjusta I wanna ask you did your lips changed?

My lower lip is dry and peels constantly.

Like the rest of my body they feel sort of numb and too tight and unreal.

I can’t find anything that would back this up.  Do you have a link I can read?

Edit: typo

Do you mean stopping g magnesium suddenly?

Baylissa has dealt with ppl in  WD from it who were on no other drugs or supplements.

It is on the big Wiki lists of Positive Allosteric Modulators.

Right, but I was asking why it would cause withdrawal. There are lots of PAMs.  Being a PAM doesn’t mean they cause withdrawal.  Valerian and chamomile and all sorts of other things are on the list but they don’t cause withdrawal.  Or if they do, I would like to see that info.

I have really tiny stretch marks all over my body right now but they are very tiny do you guys think is there any chance they fade away?

ahoooooo I completely agree with Challis. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR. OR A DOCTOR. This is all very concerning. We are not diagnosticians.

Please.

Katz

Ahoooo,

You do need to call your doctor if you want to know your magnesium levels. This is easily and quickly done with a routine blood test.  It is the only way you’ll know for sure.

Please don’t post a personal photo.  No one here can or should attempt to diagnose what’s going on.  We are not doctors, we have no idea what might be going on with your skin, but a doctor, especially a dermatologist, will be able to check you over and find out what’s going on. 

Call your doctor and make an appointment. Then let us know how it went.

Take care,

Challis  :hug:

Thank you challis

I was going to doctors since it happened before it got to my skin trying to explain to them I didn’t have rapid heart beat I didn’t have insomnia I didn’t have depression before I tried this diet and all my fluids leaves my body and they checked my electrolytes and they were normal so they told me they don’t know what is it then I met 2 other people with the same exact symptoms that doctors couldn’t figure out what’s wrong with them one of them almost had a heart attack and they didn’t figure out it was their magnesium level because the levels always came  back normal in the blood test if they have healthy kidney and liver the doctors didn’t help me that’s why I am here now as far as dermatologist I am too weak to go ,talking to one of them through the phone but didn’t see one yet

My skin everything to me I am really emotionally falling apart

I have really tiny stretch marks all over my body right now but they are very tiny do you guys think is there any chance they fade away?

ahoooooo I completely agree with Challis. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR. OR A DOCTOR. This is all very concerning. We are not diagnosticians.

Please.

Katz

Hi katz

You said you are gonna ask your doctor for me please do I Called one of them still couldn’t go see one yet

I know that everything feels scary and terrible and end-of-the-world when we’re in the withdrawal and recovery process. Health anxiety is very common and if we don’t go to the doctor to get symptoms checked then the anxiety becomes worse. We obsess and fret and worry and usually it turns out to be nothing.

Only a blood test will determine your magnesium levels.

If you’re too weak to see a dermatologist then that’s who I’d send the picture to. No one here can or should diagnose what is going on. As to asking other members for their doctor’s opinion, no doctor will diagnose via another patient.

You must call your own doctor, ahoooo. It is not Katz’s responsibility to do that. You are asking too much.

You said you are gonna ask your doctor for me please do

What? I did not offer to ask my doctor anything about your condition, ahooooooo. You are mistaken. I would not do that. As Challis says, you need to speak to your/a doctor yourself. And she has a good idea: send your picture to the dermatologist you are in contact with. If you have been talking to one on the phone, ask for an email address.

Hope you get this sorted out, ahooooo.

Katz

I know that everything feels scary and terrible and end-of-the-world when we’re in the withdrawal and recovery process. Health anxiety is very common and if we don’t go to the doctor to get symptoms checked then the anxiety becomes worse. We obsess and fret and worry and usually it turns out to be nothing.

Only a blood test will determine your magnesium levels.

If you’re too weak to see a dermatologist then that’s who I’d send the picture to. No one here can or should diagnose what is going on. As to asking other members for their doctor’s opinion, no doctor will diagnose via another patient.

You must call your own doctor, ahoooo. It is not Katz’s responsibility to do that. You are asking too much.

Yes challis I know you are right need to see one myself but I didn’t ask for any kinda diagnosis just wanna know more info about my situation but you are absolutely right I need to go see one myself for sure

You said you are gonna ask your doctor for me please do

What? I did not offer to ask my doctor anything about your condition, ahooooooo. You are mistaken. I would not do that. As Challis says, you need to speak to your/a doctor yourself. And she has a good idea: send your picture to the dermatologist you are in contact with. If you have been talking to one on the phone, ask for an email address.

Hope you get this sorted out, ahooooo.

Katz

Dear Katz I wouldn’t ask you if you didn’t offer to ask someone but I completely agree with you i need to go see one myself

:smitten:

Yeah, I read the article too. But I would think (I'm not a dermatologist) that the effects are not permanent. Our bodies seem to be self-healing if we just give them a little help. I would sure ask a doc/dermatologist about your concerns.

Failing that, you could just purchase one of the recommended products and give it a try. What do you have to lose?

:smitten:

Katz

>Report This P

Sorry, its too hard to “bold” lines on my fone.. -But..

“I Would sure ask a Doc/Derm....”

Meant,

“If it were me, -I would sure ask a Doc/Derm....”

-Just a language/reading thing... :)

Anyways Ahoooo, What I wanted to encourage you with, was that for whatever reason, I had a time when things were bad and my hair fell out with chunks of scalp, and my chalky toe nails started to fall out with the slightest of bumps... While they still have “tapering lines” like an old tree, the new nail is healthy and pink, and my hair is, while a bit fragile, looking good and healthy... Its grown about 10 inches this last year...!!

I think I may have had some skin issues that look similar to what you described, but I cant speak to a cause.. For me, it was mainly on my lower leg that has existing severe nerve damage from the accident... But that also is much better these days...

So with some in-person medical help/support, I think things have a great chance of returning to normal... Perhaps even better in a healed post medication and/or “event” lifestyle..!!

Best wishes as you find out more for your own situation..

:)