Horrific Insomia for days straight

[To...]

Yes, that is my challenge. I'm anxious about not being able to sleep, so on many nights, that will produce palpable anxious symptoms like crawling skin, faster breathing, and sweating.

Then my mind races and it's pretty much done for sleep.

I need to work on acceptance and do some therapy for the anxiety. I'm using CBD oil now to help reduce anxiety, and it definitely works.

I'm back in this fight. I'm going to win!

Yes, that is my challenge. I'm anxious about not being able to sleep, so on many nights, that will produce palpable anxious symptoms like crawling skin, faster breathing, and sweating.

I need to work on acceptance and do some therapy for the anxiety. I'm using CBD oil now to help reduce anxiety, and it definitely works.

Of course you are! You beat it last time so you can do it again.

Resorted to alcohol again last night :(

I seem to get some sleep one night, then none the next.

Outside of withdrawal, has anyone gone through this?

Resorted to alcohol again last night :(

I seem to get some sleep one night, then none the next.

Outside of withdrawal, has anyone gone through this?

Drinking is NOT a winning strategy. No one knows how long it takes for withdrawal damaged GABA receptors to fully heal (or if they ever do). Drinking has an impact on these receptors and could very well not only set your recovery back, but keep it back. The bad part about living only in the present is that the future tends to be ignored, but tonight's future becomes tomorrow's present.

I have an oil that is 25% CBD, and 2% THC. Definitely seems to help with the anxiety and relaxation, but not sure it's doing much for sleep (unless I'm able to get to sleep that night).

The last two nights have basically been zero sleeps. Last night at 4am, and I took a THC capsule, and eventually dropped out for about 3 hours.

I feel like the THC is what helps you get off to bed, but it always makes my mind feel fuzzy, or makes me anxious.