HEAD PRESSURE!!!!! Looking for timelines for when this SX ended for other people

[Pa...]

I'm twelve months out and thankfully, in the last two months many symptoms have started to subside.

The head pressure has gotten better but still daily. Mostly when trying to go to sleep or when waking. Though can happen during the day off and on.

What I've noticed is that if i forget about it, it doesn't come on. Not that this is often. My point is that by remembering it, it seems to come on, and very suddenly.

The symptoms I get along with the head pressure are muscle stiffness and weakness, a cold feeling through entire body, buzzing, dry mouth, nausea, dizziness, a semi-dissociation, light brightening. I could go on.

What I would like to know:

What are you symptoms?

Do you relate to it coming on sometimes like your brain has forgotten how to relax? Almost being able to manipulate the sensation, but instead of the release it just makes the pressure more weird and worse?

Any coping strategies?

And most of all, how long did it take for yours to go away?

Much appreciated and I want to extend a beam of healing to all of you. This fucking sucks but its gets better.

Pantheist,

I’m at month 4 post Xanax jump and my head pressure is less than it’s been for the past three months (still uncomfortable).  Less is better as I was barely tolerating the 24/pressure!

Ongoing symptoms:  Peripheral Nueropathy, Benzo belly, full body numbness (troubling), blurry vision, DP/DR,  thumping heart, mouth/tongue/gum issues, weight loss, hair loss, body vibrations, etc.!!!

May ALL our symptoms pass quickly!

SS :smitten: