CALLING ALL HOPEFUL PEOPLE <3

[7b...]

Mary

Anyone can talk to her! We use video chat or zoom! If you google her you will find her website . She speaks to people all over the world and hosts live webinars and q&a sessions which people from all around the globe listen to :)

Annie you are very much welcomed here and I agree with Mary, the ones still suffering know your purpose here  :smitten:

Thanks Tweed, I will check into that!  😘

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [So...]

• [Ca...]

• [ea...]

• [4G...]

Welcome Gypsy and eastcoast - thank you for being here and supporting us all.

Hi sweet Mary and Tweed: so happy about your window! Great news!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi and agree with the belief that we ALL heal!!

:smitten:

Gypsy,

I would like to get to know you. I have been here for almost 7 years. Did you write a Success Story? I would like to read it.

I too took a break from BB for several years. I think that is a normal part of real healing. Eventually one has to move away and tiptoe into real life. But like you, I came back and am enjoying the comradery here. Once a Benzo Survivor, always one.

I believe that there is a reason why I am back. I just don't know what it is yet.

east

Hey Eastcost wow we have been around here for a while hey! Hello to everyone else I will get to know you all in time, sorry going through a shitstorm at the moment I was given by my naturopath a digestive enzyme and unfortunately we didn't realise that it had bromelains in it so I took it for 3 weeks and didn't figure out what was happening until I really began to suffer, for anyone out there bromelains can make the body absorb their medication too fast so with me being on Valium and it being long acting it feels like I am going through a massive cold turkey, starts every day about 1.30pm and I don't take my v till 4 pm so it takes a while to take effect, hopefully it won't take too long before the bromelan is well and truly out of my system and I will be able to function again, but at the moment it is torture, like I can't breathe or catch a big enough breath.

Sorry if I'm rambling but when in distress/panic that is what I tend to do .

Eastcost I left for awhile as another friend on here didn't make it and I just had to have a break for a while, many others have succeeded and moved on I will check to see if they have written a success story. I know smiff really well and she succeeded in getting off everything and dpier I still think he may pop in every now and then, so that lifts my spirits.

East I successfully got myself off amitriptyline without telling my drs, and it was hell been off it for over a year now but still have some residual problems but hopefully over time they will go away, some have lessened a great deal which gives me hope. Still stuck on 3.5mg v and waiting to stabilise before I start to titrate.

Chinchuck and Soberhope thanks for the welcome

Twweed so happy for your window can't wait till mine opens, sorry if I have missed anyone.

Luv n hugs

Gypsy