Back to my parents house tomorrow

[cr...]

Well buddies. Im currently having the worst withdrawal possible. I can barely move. All my senses are on fire. This is worse than my acute was. No idea why. Its intolerable. So back to my parents house. Hope I don't die there. The only withdrawal symptoms im not having are seizures and psychosis. I am having bouts where I'm crazy as heck though. I cant stop rocking back and forth begging for it to stop. Something obviously kindled me and ruined my health.

Well buddies. Im currently having the worst withdrawal possible. I can barely move. All my senses are on fire. This is worse than my acute was. No idea why. Its intolerable. So back to my parents house. Hope I don't die there. The only withdrawal symptoms im not having are seizures and psychosis. I am having bouts where I'm crazy as heck though. I cant stop rocking back and forth begging for it to stop. Something obviously kindled me and ruined my health.

I’m so so sorry that you are suffering like this. You aren’t going to die. I know that it feels like it though. I’ve felt like that before.

I want to say stay strong and you can get through this. I truly believe that everyone here can heal with time...kindled and all. But I am not in your position and I don’t know the kind of horror you are living in right now. I really hope this is a wave that goes away quickly.

Yeah i only took it sporadically so it coudlve been something else entirely. One of the supplements, cbd, or the nasal spray. Heck even the tylenol messes with me slightly. I'm just hoping I can sleep tonight. I need some respite from today. Was like a horror movie.

Hi crescentlite , I’m almost 18 months off and still get really bad waves which knock me off my feet. I had a few good days last week and maybe I pushed myself because i feel like death now. It’s so depressing that I still get bad waves this far off. I just want to heal.