Hallmark Christmas movies

[Ho...]

I've been watching Hallmark Christmas Movies.  They help distract me when I'm resting.  I noticed that when I don't MOVE...even when I'm really fatigued, I get worse.  I've been noticing this and it's not good.  So I vacuumed today, even though it was hard.  My kidneys hurt bcuz of the BP MEDS, and I was out of breath bcuz my BP had skyrocketed for three weeks, very high consistently 24/7, no sleep, etc.  It wore me out and my body just couldn't move.  But the vacuuming the rugs got me moving a little, so I'll work it up a little day by day.  My BP meds finally kicked in after three weeks so today is the first day in 3 weeks that my bp is not skyrocketing which scared me to bits to be honest.  Scared my hubby a lot too.  Praying this is the end of this happening.  Been holding a month (first time I ever held on my taper).  So I also worry about tapering again if the same deal will happen.  Going to take it one step at a time.  And if and when I taper, it will have to be 1 mg every 2 weeks or even 1 mg every month if that's what it takes.