Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Ma...]

• [re...]

• [Sa...]

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Loraz, you're very welcome.

Fiona, no idea. I steer clear of sites like that.

Me also, but something is not right here that is for sure.

I can see why both boomboxboy21 and Marina would quote the announcement from Baylissa, and why that quoted announcement would be indentical in both posts, since both boomboxboy21 and Marina are members of Baylissa's site and would have gotten the same announcement.

But what strikes me as very peculiar is that both boomboxboy21 and Marina begin their posts with this sentence:

"I am very sad to inform people that Baylissa is closing her practice and website. I received this message this morning, as I have a membership on her site. "

Now what are the odds that both boomboxboy21 and Marina came up with that sentence independently, on their own?

So it seems to me that either Marina copied it, without proper attribution, from boomboxboy21's post, and passed it off as her own; or worse: that both boomboxboy21 and Marina got that sentence from the same source. And what source could that be?

And then Marina rushed around and urged everyone to hurry up and book an appointment with Baylissa right away.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

[42...]

Several members have now set up appointments with Baylissa herself. I'm sure we will have clarification before the end of the week.

But having witnessed plenty of extremely negative projections on this forum - and knowing how hurtful these can be, especially to someone who has proven her loyalty to the withdrawal community for over a decade - I empathise with her devastation. Baylissa loves and believes in her work. She has certainly saved my life, and that of several other members I've communicated with.

As for those who are targeting her: So you attack the one person who has always believed that you WILL heal (whether you're 'protracted' or not) - and who has refused to give up on that belief? *Shaking my head in disbelief.* Time to look in the mirror, folks...it ain't pretty. Withdrawal might be the lesser of your issues. Rotten, indeed.

I spoke to Baylissa this morning so let there be no question. What you are reading is real and true.

It’s Thanksgiving here in the states (though not in Denmark) so maybe, can we leave the pot stirring for the gravy?

[9d...]

I spoke to Baylissa this morning so let there be no question. What you are reading is real and true.

It’s Thanksgiving here in the states (though not in Denmark) so maybe, can we leave the pot stirring for the gravy?

Exactly.

It’s a national holiday in the USA, and many of the volunteers who try to keep this forum from running off the rails are with family at the moment, so the *enormous* number of distressed reports about Baylissa’s unfortunate situation that are coming in cannot be addressed at this time.

The negative chatter that has been going on for days has now had its predictable consequences, so kindly think before you post, and no more conspiracy theories please.

And with that, this thread is locked.

I'm going to post one more comment, Leslie did a great job of speaking about the disruptive nature of this thread today, a day where some of the team will be celebrating Thanksgiving with their families. We won't/can not deal with all the Reports that I'm sure will be generated from the tone of the posts.

It is simply ridiculous to berate members for simply posting something they have read. Additionally, if the post shows up on CoM, so what?  Gaulke is a little man with nothing to do but scrape content and make degrading comments and insinuations that have no basis in fact.  He is not worth the time and effort to click the link to his site!

Please listen to what Leslie said because any more comments about theories that can not be substantiated will be removed from the forum.

pianogirl

[5a...]