Baylissa Closing Her Practice

[bo...]

Sorry if this has been answered, but why can’t she accept insurance as payment?

I understand she’s a certified mental health expert.

SS I do not know the answer, but I would guess that insurance probably would not see Benzo withdrawal as legitimate since the medical profession do not believe in it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Ma...]

• [re...]

• [Sa...]

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here Marina. I had to take some very deep breaths to get through. I try to avoid the negativity here as much as possible but I have a hard time backing off when I see such a serious injustice going on.

[ab...]

I spoke to her last week and she didn't mention it, but if it's on her site then I guess it's real. I have spoken to her many times and I would be devastated if she closed down; I use her more than the board because she is the only one who sees healing every day. She says she couldn't do this if she didn't see people heal all the time, and just hearing that is worth the consult every few weeks for me. I highly recommend her.

Ethan, this is exactly how I and many others experience her consults.

So let's turn our backs on the ugly, scared mob mentality that triggered this event and treat it with the contempt it deserves - by highlighting Baylissa's valuable work and the positivity she stands for. The more voices that speak up on her behalf, about the beauty and strength she brings to the table, the stronger the light.

(And those who can - please, put your money where your mouth is...)

Sorry if this has been answered, but why can’t she accept insurance as payment?

I understand she’s a certified mental health expert.

SS I do not know the answer, but I would guess that insurance probably would not see Benzo withdrawal as legitimate since the medical profession do not believe in it.

I’m sure a general diagnostic code would be suffice, odd. My psych doesn’t bill based on th specific prescription w/d

You know, about an hour or so after boomboxboy21 posted this news, Marina posted this:

A terrible loss to the community

which makes the same announcement about the same event.

Aside from wondering why we needed two posts about this, I was also struck by the fact that the two posts are worded almost identically.

This post by boomboxboy21 begins with this:

I am very sad to inform people that Baylissa is closing her practice and website. I received this message this morning, as I have a membership on her site.

"I am saddened to be sharing this unexpected news of the closure of Bloom in Wellness with you. Unfortunately, I cannot continue as

Marina's post begins with this:

I am very sad to inform people that Baylissa is closing her practice and website. I received this message this morning, as I have a membership on her site.

"I am saddened to be sharing this unexpected news of the closure of Bloom in Wellness with you. Unfortunately, I cannot continue as

I'm still trying to figure out how this could happen.

I’m not a member of the protracted board so I can’t see posts there. Perhaps that why there is a need to have two posts.

The first post was not on the protracted board. It was on the post withdrawal recovery board, which everyone has access to.

redevan - frankly, so what? The loss of Baylissa is a big deal to many - and you can focus only on the fact that 2 posts were done?

Two posts that begin with exactly the same words, in case you missed that.

I booked her next available to make sure she hears me and to do a reverse consult and convince her to stay, I am going through a terrible time these last few days and just the idea of not having someone to talk to brought me even lower. It's insane to me that anybody would hate someone that trying to help. I'm also biting my tongue so I wont go scorched earth on this topic; at least I still have somebody to talk to about it tomorrow while she's still around.

I spoke to her last week and she didn't mention it, but if it's on her site then I guess it's real. I have spoken to her many times and I would be devastated if she closed down; I use her more than the board because she is the only one who sees healing every day. She says she couldn't do this if she didn't see people heal all the time, and just hearing that is worth the consult every few weeks for me. I highly recommend her.

So let's turn our backs on the ugly, scared mob mentality that triggered this event and treat it with the contempt it deserves - by highlighting Baylissa's valuable work and the positivity she stands for. The more voices that speak up on her behalf, about the beauty and strength she brings to the table, the stronger the light.

[ab...]

Ethan - God bless. I'm doing the same.

redevan - frankly, so what? The loss of Baylissa is a big deal to many - and you can focus only on the fact that 2 posts were done?

Two posts that begin with exactly the same words, in case you missed that.

redevan - I didn't miss that - and I still don't care. You're missing the point that a real loss is involved here from the perspective of many.

So let's turn our backs on the ugly, scared mob mentality that triggered this event and treat it with the contempt it deserves - by highlighting Baylissa's valuable work and the positivity she stands for.The more voices that speak up on her behalf, about the beauty and strength she brings to the table, the stronger the light.

:thumbsup::smitten:

You know, about an hour or so after boomboxboy21 posted this news, Marina posted this:

A terrible loss to the community

which makes the same announcement about the same event.

Aside from wondering why we needed two posts about this, I was also struck by the fact that the two posts are worded almost identically.

This post by boomboxboy21 begins with this:

Marina's post begins with this:

I'm still trying to figure out how this could happen.

Thanks for pointing this out, redevan. Also, I know that Baylissa has a new website called Baylissa.com

https://baylissa.com/

I don't see any kind of message on the new site saying anything about Baylissa closing her consulting practice. Can someone please clear up the confusion?

Also, since www.baylissa.com domain is working, is perhaps false information being inadvertently spread? The ones who have posted her message, where did you find those messages, and how do you know for sure she is closing and that this is not some misinformation again with the intent to cause unnecessary panic?

I have seen people posting plenty of false alarms since I joined this site and wanted to make sure this is not another one of them.

[ab...]

Loraz, the official e-mail was sent out today by Baylissa herself to all paying members of baylissa.com. I received mine, along with other members.

She stated that she was still in shock from the event, and that official closing updates, membership termination, etc. would be sent out once she had considered all her options and how best to wrap things up.

Loraz, the official e-mail was sent out today by Baylissa herself to all paying members of baylissa.com. I received mine, along with other members.

She stated that she was still in shock from the event, and that official closing updates, membership termination, etc. would be sent out once she had time to consider all her options and how best to wrap things up.

If it is genuine, why was it posted on Cesspool in Madness .. did one of the paying members pass it on?

[28...]