Cold Turky twice WITHOUT WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS

[be...]

Nice post, Magnesi. But we have to keep in mind that everyone is so different. IU know many people who only took benzos a couple weeks and had awful withdrawals. And people who took benzos for years who got off without a bit of trouble.

east

Thanks eastcoast! That happens because the time on benzos is not the only influencing factor. Someone takes the benzo for only a few weeks but due to his/her genetics or physical condition, etc. has terrible withdrawals. But it might also be that this person is very sensitive or has a very demanding job and, therefore, what she/he considers terrible withdrawals is only a nuisance for someone less sensitive or with a more relaxed lifestyle. It's very complex!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ma...]

• [Th...]

• [ea...]

• [By...]

Probs a genetic thing as much as anything... I would suggest not to try for a forth time though..

My understanding is that the Majority of people come off with few problems, So Im sure there will be some that have no problems...

All the best as you continue...

My first withdrawal was easy as well, and this is not uncommon.  I agree, this isn't something that would be wise to repeat at this point.  It's a good idea, imo, once one is off after multiple withdrawals, to stay off.

:smitten:

Oh why must i be uncommon?

First benzo, first withdrawal

awful withdrawals