I have been having relief from Anxiety by doing this...

[...]

Actually, I was two years out, but I didn't understand that I was healing even though I was very dizzy. I got off my bp pills. I tapered, but that wasn't good enough. The adrenaline was coursing through. I won't ever do that again, and I think my "thinking skills" weren't good at all. Just a mess at that time. Little did I realize that it would cause so much more damage to my nerves. But I'm healing even though it's slow.

I think this happens, definitely, during benzo use or withdrawal. For me it was high bp. I wasn't very good about taking my bp, but I sure am now!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the tip about the decaf green tea! I want to try it!!

I hope it helps you. I have since found we can buy pills that have the same ingredients as the decaffeinated green tea. They are called L'Theanine pills.

I love green tea! I find it helps a ton. Even the feel of a warm beverage in general is calming to me.

Just make sure it is decaffeinated. I used several bags of caffeinated green tea at work one day on accident and I was all out of whack!

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I was two years out, but I didn't understand that I was healing even though I was very dizzy. I got off my bp pills. I tapered, but that wasn't good enough. The adrenaline was coursing through. I won't ever do that again, and I think my "thinking skills" weren't good at all. Just a mess at that time. Little did I realize that it would cause so much more damage to my nerves. But I'm healing even though it's slow.

I think this happens, definitely, during benzo use or withdrawal. For me it was high bp. I wasn't very good about taking my bp, but I sure am now!

Terry I notice my bp is up.  If dr. wants to put you on a med is that right hting to do?  Never was an issue before.

Thx!