3 weeks free today!

[Fi...]

:D is how I feel. I have crazy anxiety most of the time now but I’m happy that I’m done with a 7 month taper. I had a window and jumped right out of it.

I’m convinced I’m getting a little stronger every day.

Congratulations!!!  You have reached the "do not return" phase when there is no longer an option to updose or go back on benzos..  not that you would be it is all 100% forward from here.  I got on BB right at this mark (3 weeks ago) and wasn't even able to write or communicate how I was feeling at that time.  My progress is incremental with two step forwards and one back but we are in this for the long haul now and I am excited to share the journey with you!  Have you found that you can taste foods better now?  That was strangely exciting for me and now I crave healthy foods. Probably the ONLY positive thing I was feeling at 3 weeks out.

:D is how I feel. I have crazy anxiety most of the time now but I’m happy that I’m done with a 7 month taper. I had a window and jumped right out of it.

I’m convinced I’m getting a little stronger every day.

Congratulations. Your on the way to becoming whole again.  That crazy anxiety will fade. Hopefully sooner than later, but it will fade.