• [Rx...]

• [az...]

• [Lo...]

• [Je...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Winwood

😍 RxDamaged :

Higher Love

How thoughtful and very nice music, but just curious, why me, azalea?

Steve Winwood

😍 RxDamaged :

Higher Love

How thoughtful and very nice music, but just curious, why me, azalea?

I think I thought because you made this thread. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

This song certainly can pertain to much more than romance.  Good song to do arm movements to in withdrawal as well.  Trust me, you don't want to develop frozen shoulder as a result of being inactive in withdrawal and you can develop frozen shoulder from being inactive.  It takes cortisone shots and up to months of physical therapy ($$$) to get over frozen shoulder.  Chair dancing, waving your arms in the air, just stretch your arms any way you can and are able to, I say.

This song certainly can pertain to much more than romance.  Good song to do arm movements to in withdrawal as well.  Trust me, you don't want to develop frozen shoulder as a result of being inactive in withdrawal and you can develop frozen shoulder from being inactive.  It takes cortisone shots and up to months of physical therapy ($$$) to get over frozen shoulder.  Chair dancing, waving your arms in the air, just stretch your arms any way you can and are able to, I say.

Correction:  "...can and are able to..." does not make sense, does it?  So, any way you are able to, I say.  Pardon my writing error.

Correction:  "...can and are able to..." does not make sense, does it?  So, any way you are able to, I say.  Pardon my writing error.

Another Correction:  "Trust me, you don't want to develop frozen shoulder as a result of being inactive in withdrawal and you can develop frozen shoulder from being inactive." is repetitive.  Again, pardon another writing error. 

Another Correction:  "Trust me, you don't want to develop frozen shoulder as a result of being inactive in withdrawal and you can develop frozen shoulder from being inactive." is repetitive.  Again, pardon another writing error.

P.S.  Also, if cortisone shots and physical therapy don't work for you or you can't or are unwilling to do PT, you may be facing surgery.  Anyhow, I think people should be warned of such.

Thanks, RxD.  I always thought that was a catchy song, but now it will have more meaning to me.  I appreciate your arm movement tips and frozen shoulder warnings as well. :thumbsup:

P.S.  Also, if cortisone shots and physical therapy don't work for you or you can't or are unwilling to do PT, you may be facing surgery.  Anyhow, I think people should be warned of such.

Thank you, Jess and thank you, abcd for sharing.  Appreciate all the great song contributions in this thread.  :smitten:

Here's a lovely one, IMO.

I Will Be Here For You by Michael W. Smith 

Thank you, Jess and thank you, abcd for sharing.  Appreciate all the great song contributions in this thread.  :smitten:

Here's a lovely one, IMO.

I Will Be Here For You by Michael W. Smith 

Thanks!  That's one of my favorites.  It's a nice feeling to have "somebody there".