Updose valium, having family issues

[Ti...]

Hi,  I started to taper off 2 mg valium.  I was down to 1.25 mg felt awful.  I realized I tapered to fast.

.25 mg every two weeks.  I was on hold for 4 weeks and decided to updose.  My psycologist recommended I updose to 1.75 mg. .  It will be one week today.  Im also having family issues

For quite a long time now.  Making my anxiety so much worse then it is.  My tinnitus keeps me up

During the night, very loud. I’m so frightened I will not stabilize. How long does it take, I know everyone is different.  If I don’t stabilize. What do I do.  Would appreciate help.  Thank you.

Tina, you will eventually stabilize. When I felt really bad it took me one month or more to stabilize. 2mg valium seems a low dose but who knows, these drugs are so weird. Hold on and, if possible, try to distract yourself with something you enjoy.

All the best :smitten:

Thank you  so much for replying to my post.  I’m just feeling so lousy, anxiety level very high,

Which makes very thing else worse.  Tina

Yes, I understand you. Family issues are not easy, specially when we live with the people involved :( But you will get stronger. Try to protect yourself until then and keep on posting here at BB whenever you need to share or vent