Large batch made with OraPlus

[St...]

Really now! I did not intend to have the majority of my tome all in bold and italics!  Ah well, blame it on the benzos, I say.

To anyone reading these last posts and wondering about my sanity, I assure you that I am quite sane, thank-you!  I am just silly!

Remember my sage advice: if the mail is late, blame benzos.  If the dog puked all over your car, blame benzos. Blame all of life's unpleasantries on benzos.  You will have plenty of time later, when you are healed to correct that notion. Ha! I bid you all adieu!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mi...]

• [Be...]

• [pe...]

• [bu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Bella!

My goodness! You are an amazing creature. Just stumbled (as I am wont to do) on your brilliant

success story.  Blow me over with a feather! I will post my own comments on the appropriate page soon.  We share so many similarities. You are, as I suspected all along, a true wonder.

Give Taz (I adore love and happily gush disgustingly about my love of dogs!) a big kiss, lots of exciting walkies, loads of big hugs. And a kiss from me.

Tons of love, see you soon by way of comment on your success story.

Kisses

MissD

Hello there sassy, silly MissD!

All of your theatrical antics tactics paid off... This is what I found when I arrived at work this morning...

BB Elevator- STAFF ONLY

giphy.gif

The brand spankin' new "STAFF ONLY" elevator was so packed with benzo brain suffering new comers that I had to take the damn stairs.... geez ::)

:smitten:

OMG!!!!! That’s sooo funny!! Crazy Bella!

Wunderbar!!!

You’re losing your nerve! Off with their heads, I say!  Admin misunderstood your demands. We ordered not a STAFF elevator, but a BELLA ONLY elevator.

Bella does not mingle with the unwashed masses. Hoi-poloi be gone. (Waves magic wand). There we go. It worked!!!! You now have what you need: a private, Bella and Taz only, elevator!!! Rules of use obvious: riding up and down all day is a valid option to grinding out titration taper schedules.

Yes!!!! Let your spirit soar!

xoxoxox

MissD

A lot of fun stuff happening on this thread!

MissD, I jumped on February 24th at 0.6333 mg! I decided I was ready so what the hay! It has turned out well with only a few periods really bad symptoms. The taper story of our fav taper guru, Bella, gave me the motivation to go ahead and take the plunge. I am now 30 days drug free. There are twists in the road that need some courage but I feel like I am waking up and eager to get on with my life.

Cheer, everyone!

Peter

:yippee: :yippee: :clap: :clap: OH MY GOD!!!!! Peter, that is so amazing!!  I am super happy for you and unreasonably excited too! And this is 'normal' MissD writing, not her alter ego.  That is just fantastic.  I am sooo proud of you.  You must be feeling incredibly pleased with yourself.  You knocked it out!  :oXo: Battle of the benzos and you won!  Really, I am delighted to hear this fantastic news.

30 days drug free, ahead of schedule you sly devil, you over-achieving over-achiever (oops, alter ego creeping in ( :idiot:)!

We must now pause and worship the ground that our guru floats on!

You sound sooo positive - eager to get on with your life - wonderful.  Thanks so much for passing on the news.  It is encouraging to me, although, in general I am doing well enough, nevertheless your success is a beacon!

I am schedule to jump May 31st.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll grab that golden ring sooner too.

Do, please, post once in a while as, of course, I am curious to know how post benzo life lays out.  Although it sound mighty encouraging.

Great job on achieving your goal.  Probably one of the most unpleasant and difficult jobs you have ever undertaken, I would imagine.  But you made it. Congratulations Peter!!  I am truly thrilled for you  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you MissD. You will be done soon too. Things going well. There are still withdrawal symptoms  to deal with but they are decreasing over time. At this point virtually all of the accumulated diazepam in my system should be gone. So now i am learning how to use natural calming processes in my nervous system to deal with daily stress and anxiety.  I am out in the world seeing friends, going to social events, going to restaurants, shoppping, movies, exhibits. I expect to start traveling soon.  Stay in touch.

• 1 month later...

A big SPRINGTIME (kinda, sorta) hello to Bella and Peter!!!!  And any other lurkers.  Here's the news: yes, you guessed it I jumped!

Date To Remember For Always: April 12th/ 2018. Phew! so I decided to call it quits at 0.59 ml.  No more syringes, no more drug preparation, crushing, measuring no nothing.

I have the both of you to thank for helping me get to this point.  Peter, for your invaluable advise on paraphernalia: bottle stopper was a big hit with me. But I happily say good-bye to the little brown bottle.  :)  And Bella your incredibly kind and generous manufacturing and processing of titration tables and advice on speed of taper!!  In retrospect, it was pretty quick.  From 20mg Valium dry on Dec. 07/2017 to 0.59 ml on April 12/2018 - a speedy ride indeed!  And a bloody nasty one to boot, ugh.

So yeah, from the bottom of my heart such gratitude and love to both of you.  I know I have been MIA lately, but it is by design, not lack of caring.  In all honesty, I stay away from the forum.  It totally freaks me out to read of some poor folks' difficulty with this process.  Not to say that mine has been easy by a long shot.  But when I read that it takes some people up to 2 years with ongoing withdrawal symptoms to recover, well.....I. Just. Can't.  I need to ignore that. I don't want to know. I just put my head down, throw my shoulders into the harness and plough ahead one day at a time.  I do hope, that with time, the trauma of all of this will abate.  That's when I will be able to support others.

It's still way too real for me right now.  I hope that you will understand.

Life is pretty fine, give or take. Obv. not healed yet and also started tapering fluvoxamine (SSRI) about a month or so ago, so it's a work in progress.  But, on the bright side (my favorite side, don't cha know??) cuz I'm still kinda  :idiot:) I have been going to the gym 6 out of 7 days a week and all the muscle mass and strength that I lost is returning beautifully. So doing a challenging combo of cardio, weights and yoga.  I used to be a personal trainer, so for this, at least, I can make my own plan, unlike the mind bending, grey cell challenging and completely unfathomable taper schedule  ::). Ha! still don't get that one.

Eating all sorts of awesome goodness.  Loads of organic veggies, some fruit, fish, nuts (like I need anymore??) and generally treating my body like a temple, natch!  Going out, cooking some real good grub, seeing family.  it's all good!!!

For sure, rough times are always readily available, on tap actually, but so what.  That's the nature of the beast.  Until it isn't anymore.

So sending you much kindness and love and hugs and caring and kisses and gentleness and hoping for everything good and wonderful to you both and of course, same sentiments to the lovely and talented taper plan assistant, TAZ!!  Keep that elevator moving Taz, up and down and don't let anyone on 'cept for Bella, ya hear?

Naturally, I will post from time to time and if you believe that, well....I got some nice low lying beach front land for ya'll in Floreeda!!!

hahaha!  >:D >:D>:D.

I will post my success story one day when I am ready.  But honestly, after reading your's Bella which made me weep for you, I'm not in any rush at all.  I'll know when the time is right. 

Truly hope that all is well, good and happy in your life!

MissD

graphics-fireworks-852631.gifgraphics-fireworks-800595.gifgraphics-fireworks-892277.gif                                                                           

Hang on Miss D...the ride has just begun

[move]aZsf3Fl.gifhttp://hanslodge.com/img1/1273022.giff00dc812c361f00990a84779e65cf7e9.jpg And a Big congrats from poochie Taz  graphics-congratulations-351359.gif[/move]

OMG Miss D...is that REALLY YOU....you did it  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: so you are officially on the other side now..HOORAY  8)

Where have you been hiding my to funny friend? I sure have missed your antics...

Ya, & thanks for that "nice low lying beach front land for ya'll in Floreeda" 

animaatjes-congratulations-471933.gif

My new pad... 8)

graphics-fireworks-852631.gifgraphics-fireworks-800595.gifgraphics-fireworks-892277.gif                                                                           

Hang on Miss D...the ride has just begun

[move]aZsf3Fl.gifhttp://hanslodge.com/img1/1273022.giff00dc812c361f00990a84779e65cf7e9.jpg And a Big congrats from poochie Taz  graphics-congratulations-351359.gif[/move]

OMG Miss D...is that REALLY YOU....you did it  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: so you are officially on the other side now..HOORAY  8)

Where have you been hiding my to funny friend? I sure have missed your antics...

Ya, & thanks for that "nice low lying beach front land for ya'll in Floreeda" 

animaatjes-congratulations-471933.gif

My new pad... 8)

Bella Amis,

I once was on the other side after I liquid tapered and jumped Dec 2015 from klonopin. But dumb me went back on Dec 2016 for 6 days. Then I touched it again Oct 2017 for a week then Xanax 11 days Jan 2018 now on klonopin .75 mg for almost two months. Please help me get off this. I have .5 mg pills. I’m splitting one in half to get .25 to add to the .5 mg. How should I taper and for how long? My blood pressure keeps rising and pulse rate as I keep yoyoing. Taking too much klonopin makes it go higher. I had only ever taken .5 mg. But now am on .75 for past few weeks. How do I do liquid taper at safe rate? I already don’t sweat, get racing heart, feel like I have nerve damage, bloated stomach, loss so smell and taste. Super sensitive skin and cognitive deficits. Inflammation in body with constant goose bumps. Feel like heart and artery damage. I kept having EKGs and blood work to see what was wrong. Pleas help.

Bella Amis,

I once was on the other side after I liquid tapered and jumped Dec 2015 from klonopin. But dumb me went back on Dec 2016 for 6 days. Then I touched it again Oct 2017 for a week then Xanax 11 days Jan 2018 now on klonopin .75 mg for almost two months. Please help me get off this. I have .5 mg pills. I’m splitting one in half to get .25 to add to the .5 mg. How should I taper and for how long? My blood pressure keeps rising and pulse rate as I keep yoyoing. Taking too much klonopin makes it go higher. I had only ever taken .5 mg. But now am on .75 for past few weeks. How do I do liquid taper at safe rate? I already don’t sweat, get racing heart, feel like I have nerve damage, bloated stomach, loss so smell and taste. Super sensitive skin and cognitive deficits. Inflammation in body with constant goose bumps. Feel like heart and artery damage. I kept having EKGs and blood work to see what was wrong. Pleas help.

Hello JoJo2-

I am sorry you are struggling.

It sounds like you may be sensitive to benzo or kindling from yoyoing... not really sure... you have not really been on benzo a long time. So you are now at .75 mg starting 2 weeks ago. It can take a few weeks after a updose to stabilize.  Some folks find it difficult to split the tablets evenly when dry cutting. The variance maybe what is causing some of these difficult symptoms. Not really sure... If I were in your shoes, I would wait it out for another week or so. Also I would try taking the same amount of benzo by titration method & see how you feel with a consistent dose before beginning a tapering again.

Here is a program where you can Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk. Our buddie Jim Hawk has developed this great DIY program along with this You-Tube step-by-step  Tutorial Video showing in explicit detail how to properly use his application.  :thumbsup:

Here is a titration plan using Jim's program:

Click on image:

gwI2IlU.png

Bella Amis,

Hello JoJo2-

I am sorry you are struggling.

It sounds like you may be sensitive to benzo or kindling from yoyoing... not really sure... you have not really been on benzo a long time. So you are now at .75 mg starting 2 weeks ago. It can take a few weeks after a updose to stabilize.  Some folks find it difficult to split the tablets evenly when dry cutting. The variance maybe what is causing some of these difficult symptoms. Not really sure... If I were in your shoes, I would wait it out for another week or so. Also I would try taking the same amount of benzo by titration method & see how you feel with a consistent dose before beginning a tapering again.

Here is a program where you can Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk. Our buddie Jim Hawk has developed this great DIY program along with this You-Tube step-by-step  Tutorial Video showing in explicit detail how to properly use his application.  :thumbsup:

Here is a titration plan using Jim's program:

Click on image:

gwI2IlU.png

Thank you for posting that taper. How do I get those precise measurements of ml? What kind of syringe does that? Am I crushing the 2 pills then adding 10 ml of whole milk?

Thank you for posting that taper. How do I get those precise measurements of ml? What kind of syringe does that? Am I crushing the 2 pills then adding 10 ml of whole milk?

Hi JoJo2-

You are welcome!

You get these measurements by using a 10 ml syringe & a 100 increment syringe

100 Increment Tuburculin Syringe & 10ml Syringe can be found here.

Yes, you put 2 - .5mg tablets in 10ml of whole milk. (You don't need to crush unless you are in a hurry & do not have time to let sit) Then you remove the amount listed in the chart shown above using the both syringes. I found these Pocket Size Vials worked out nicely, especially on the go.

Hope this helps you out....

A big SPRINGTIME (kinda, sorta) hello to Bella and Peter!!!!  And any other lurkers.  Here's the news: yes, you guessed it I jumped!

Date To Remember For Always: April 12th/ 2018. Phew! so I decided to call it quits at 0.59 ml.  No more syringes, no more drug preparation, crushing, measuring no nothing.

I have the both of you to thank for helping me get to this point.  Peter, for your invaluable advise on paraphernalia: bottle stopper was a big hit with me. But I happily say good-bye to the little brown bottle.  :)  And Bella your incredibly kind and generous manufacturing and processing of titration tables and advice on speed of taper!!  In retrospect, it was pretty quick.  From 20mg Valium dry on Dec. 07/2017 to 0.59 ml on April 12/2018 - a speedy ride indeed!  And a bloody nasty one to boot, ugh.

So yeah, from the bottom of my heart such gratitude and love to both of you.  I know I have been MIA lately, but it is by design, not lack of caring.  In all honesty, I stay away from the forum.  It totally freaks me out to read of some poor folks' difficulty with this process.  Not to say that mine has been easy by a long shot.  But when I read that it takes some people up to 2 years with ongoing withdrawal symptoms to recover, well.....I. Just. Can't.  I need to ignore that. I don't want to know. I just put my head down, throw my shoulders into the harness and plough ahead one day at a time.  I do hope, that with time, the trauma of all of this will abate.  That's when I will be able to support others.

It's still way too real for me right now.  I hope that you will understand.

Life is pretty fine, give or take. Obv. not healed yet and also started tapering fluvoxamine (SSRI) about a month or so ago, so it's a work in progress.  But, on the bright side (my favorite side, don't cha know??) cuz I'm still kinda  :idiot:) I have been going to the gym 6 out of 7 days a week and all the muscle mass and strength that I lost is returning beautifully. So doing a challenging combo of cardio, weights and yoga.  I used to be a personal trainer, so for this, at least, I can make my own plan, unlike the mind bending, grey cell challenging and completely unfathomable taper schedule  ::). Ha! still don't get that one.

Eating all sorts of awesome goodness.  Loads of organic veggies, some fruit, fish, nuts (like I need anymore??) and generally treating my body like a temple, natch!  Going out, cooking some real good grub, seeing family.  it's all good!!!

For sure, rough times are always readily available, on tap actually, but so what.  That's the nature of the beast.  Until it isn't anymore.

So sending you much kindness and love and hugs and caring and kisses and gentleness and hoping for everything good and wonderful to you both and of course, same sentiments to the lovely and talented taper plan assistant, TAZ!!  Keep that elevator moving Taz, up and down and don't let anyone on 'cept for Bella, ya hear?

Naturally, I will post from time to time and if you believe that, well....I got some nice low lying beach front land for ya'll in Floreeda!!!

hahaha!  >:D >:D>:D.

I will post my success story one day when I am ready.  But honestly, after reading your's Bella which made me weep for you, I'm not in any rush at all.  I'll know when the time is right. 

Truly hope that all is well, good and happy in your life!

MissD

Congratulations MissD! I am so happy for you. Going to the gym and healthy eating choices is important for me too. I am also staying away from the forum to avoid reading about negative experiences. Someday I hope to return and help others on their journey.