Starting my xanax taper

[Se...]

Ok. It’s been 6 days. Please tell me it’s better. I’m so excited for you. Can’t wait to hear. Must be so awesome. Maybe not yet. Soon???

Kristin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Se...]

• [Bn...]

• [Ov...]

• [Bi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost two weeks off!  Doing good, no problems or side effects whatsoever from lack of Xanax. Continue to cut Zoloft, that is easier and quicker than Xanax. Maybe a month or so left on that.

It can be done  :). Persistence and patience pays off.

SeakingPeace1  Congratulations  It is such an awesome thing to see a story like yours and to know you likely faced a really daunting challenge when you started Way to face it down Encouragement for discouraged for sure

Matt - isn’t it wonderful. I’m so excited for her. I remember when I came her so many months ago. Now I’m so much lower. Symptoms suck but so close to done.

Good luck.

Congratulations too!...................It seems a lot of psychiatrists have a sadistic side to them and DON'T want you to get off of them and when you mention you want off, it's almost like they're punishing you to get off quick.

Almost two weeks off!  Doing good, no problems or side effects whatsoever from lack of Xanax. Continue to cut Zoloft, that is easier and quicker than Xanax. Maybe a month or so left on that.

It can be done  :). Persistence and patience pays off.

So great that things continue to go well.... It seems you did a slow reasonable taper that your body could keep up with, and that seems to be the key to this whole thing.

So happy for you -- found peace I'm betting!

:smitten: :smitten:

SS

SeakingPeace,

Just checking in to see how you’re doing since your jump several weeks ago now. Please keep us updated on how you are? 

I actually cried tears of joy for you the day you posted that you jumped!!

I hope and pray that you’re doing great!

Fondly,

Lori

• 11 months later...

Hi Ss!

I just stumbled upon this post from almost a year ago. Simply wondering how you're doing. Hopefully you're still moving along smoothly in your taper.  I miss some of the old group! :).

I keep in touch with Kristin and she's still doing GREAT! It will be a year this month for her "jump" anniversary after a very fast taper. She gives me hope! Also just heard from Matt Napa. He seems to be doing well, all things considered. I often think of SeakingPeace. She has not been back since a few weeks after her jump last year. I can only assume that no news is great news.

Again, I just wanted to jump back in this thread to say hello.

Hope all are doing well!

Lori