• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ve...]

• [li...]

• [su...]

• [Me...]

I feel like I just drank 100 beers but I know I didn't.  I just get to experience the hangover, but never had the fun the night before.   :'(

yep...i wake up feeling like i have a hangover...and i didn't even party the night before!!  a bit shaky, tired, depressed, unmotivated, some stomach problems...just overall yuckiness.

I once heard Wayne Dyer do one of his talks on PBS and something he said about mornings stuck with me.  A person basically can start the morning in at least two ways.  

The first is to wake up and look around and say to yourself "GOOD GOD, MORNING!!!!" :tickedoff: with a frown on your face.

The second is to wake up and look around with wonder, maybe with fresh eyes as if seeing the world for the first time and say "GOOD MORNING GOD!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:".

Despite our trials and tribulations, even with physical withdrawal symptoms like anxiety or something else,  maybe we do have a choice in how we greet the day.

Vertigo

Lately, mornings are the worst. My insides vibrate.  Its like my intestines are looking for a place to sit down.  In addition I have little desire to do anything. The whole world is gray even if the sun is shining.   

Nights were better, Mornings were the worse, now it seems to be the other way around at times.

When I first wake up, I feel ok for about an hour; and then I start feeling w/d.

Keryn.

My mornings are the worst - I wake up and immediately start shaking all over.......I feel a sense of impending doom or something, because I am very fearful and anxious.  I can't be still, move around all the time, sweat excessively and cry.  I so want to wake up like I used to - slowly and

relaxed, stretching and thinking about the day ahead.  Now I am so apprehensive of the day ahead and I know that's not the right attitude, but

the FEAR is there with me - fear of what?  Sometimes I know and sometimes I don't.......As the day wears on, I get a bit more relaxed, but my

mind is still in the anxiety mode - usually around 6 or 7 I seem to become more normal and by the time I go to bed, I am feeling pretty much my

old self - if only it could stay bedtime all day.......

I am the same way, wake up like shot out of a rocket.  Not as bad after I put distance between the Remeron, but still there.  You guys that have gotten off drugs, this gets better I hope.  Linder

I try to sleep as long as possible, but if I sleep too long the anxious thoughts start coming. Each day I think this will not happen, but it does.

When I wake up, at first I feel ok, but fear getting out of bed.

If i could overcome this fear maybe I would cope better with the anxiety.

Mornings are my my worst time.

I get what feels like restless leg syndrome throughout my whole body, mainly from my chest down through my legs. It gradually wears off as the day goes on and in the eves I feel my best. I try to redirect my thinking to relax and engage in something as soon as I'm up to relieve the anxiety. Also, I eat something as soon as I can to relieve the naggy stomach feeling -usually a banana with peanut butter does the trick. 

mornings are very, very horrid!!!!!!! have everything!!!! please help anyone

I wish I knew the answer.. try eating an orange before bed..it helps some.

Keryn.

I am trying the iRenew bracelet my Aunt gave me and it helped this morning.  I will keep wearing it and see what happens.  What the heck you never know.  Linder

I am trying the iRenew bracelet my Aunt gave me and it helped this morning.  I will keep wearing it and see what happens.  What the heck you never know.   Linder

What kind of bracelet? Where do you get them?

Keryn.

On the internet is where she got them,but let me test it first.  Its a magnet, I have know idea how it works.  I wouldn't of bought it but she says it has helped her balance.  We shall see.  Linder

Something else that I have found that does help some with dizziness are the SEA BANDS that you can purchase pretty much at any pharmacy or discount store (Walmart, Target, etc.)

They advertise that they are for nausea (pregnancy, motion sickness), but they also work pretty well for dizziness.  :D

They are basically an elastic bracelet with a small round plastic bead that is positioned in the middle of your wrist. 

The concept of it working has something to do with acupressure.

I can tell a difference when I wear them.

Love,

SUNNY DAYS AHEAD  :)

Dr Mercola recommends them for sleep to I and was going to order one but I see they have them at walgreens.  Thats the pressure point my accupuncturist told me to rub to help get dowm heart rate to.  I am glad you posted this.  Linder

Hi Linder,

Good luck!!!  :thumbsup:

I truly can tell a difference when I wear them.

Sometimes when I feel REALLY DIZZY I will EVEN wear them in the tub!  

After I have worn them for a while and take them off I can really tell how much they have helped.

Please let me know how these work for you!!

Your Buddie,  :mybuddy:

SUNNY DAYS AHEAD  :)