Possible New Orleans panel discussion

[...]

In case many of you missed my shout out on Friday, I thought I'd leave a related message hear.  My cognitive behavioral therapist is attending the Anxiety Disorders Assn. conference in March 2011 and is thinking of pulling together a panel discussion on benzos and benzo withdrawal.  He needs to put in his proposal in a few weeks.  He's learned a lot about this topic from me.  I send him every article/book/blog I can get my hands on, as it helps him to help me.  Anyhow, he asked me if I knew anyone on this forum who would be able to participate in such an event, preferably people off their drug and healing/healed.  (Of course, he'd like to have a benzo-wise shrink, too, but I told him not to hold his breath.  Brenner?  He'd probably charge an arm and a leg.)  Does anyone live within a reasonable distance of New Orleans who would be interested in such an event?  I know it's a shot in the dark, but I think it's so great that he's actually thinking of such a thing.  I told him I'd ask on the forum.  Let me know if you fit the bill and are interested.  Many thanks, ~~mbr