Crazy burning all over club

[Ja...]

i have extreme burning all over for 2 years now. I can't handle clothes or anything on my skin mostly. A lot of the time i sit in my boxershorts in the house but even the air at my skin is horrible. Painful or like a blowtorch.

But it really feels also neuropathic on a deeper level. Very very painful and it drives me to really desperate states.

Severe cold intolerance

cold=pain

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ja...]

• [Po...]

• [Kr...]

• [Pe...]

Hi! I have had this weird feeling coming in waves for a while where it feels like I can feel all nerves in my body in general, like electricity but it’s not severe at least not yet but feels really odd and distressing and this internal bone itch lights up in some places and recently it has started to turn into deep burning especially in arms and it gets so much worse if I use my body somehow. That’s really weird. Like the more I use the limb that is mostly affected  it will start burning from the inside (feels warm or hot I would say, toxic) and aching even. Even holding my phone will make my arms burn from the inside. Anyone familiar with such  a feeling?

i have extreme burning all over for 2 years now. I can't handle clothes or anything on my skin mostly. A lot of the time i sit in my boxershorts in the house but even the air at my skin is horrible. Painful or like a blowtorch.

But it really feels also neuropathic on a deeper level. Very very painful and it drives me to really desperate states.

Severe cold intolerance

cold=pain

This sounds horrible and complexly disruptive to your life. Have you considered taking 0.25 mg of clonazepam? Are you certain this is related to your withdraw from whatever you were previously on?

• 1 month later...

I have had this burning/pins and needles sensation all during my taper from Ativan. The only thing that has helped me is gabapentin, but for me, it also causes deadly depression. There is a natural substitute for gabapentin: zinc, B-12, and capsaicin. I can't take B-12, so I don't know if this works, but if you can tolerate these ingredients, it would be worth a try.

Btw I got better. I no longer have this. I know I might still have waves of this but have not had it for a while now.

I have had this burning/pins and needles sensation all during my taper from Ativan. The only thing that has helped me is gabapentin, but for me, it also causes deadly depression. There is a natural substitute for gabapentin: zinc, B-12, and capsaicin. I can't take B-12, so I don't know if this works, but if you can tolerate these ingredients, it would be worth a try.

How do you know/dis you find out about this cocktail that works like Gabapentin  What proof is there behind it?

Hi! I have had this weird feeling coming in waves for a while where it feels like I can feel all nerves in my body in general, like electricity but it’s not severe at least not yet but feels really odd and distressing and this internal bone itch lights up in some places and recently it has started to turn into deep burning especially in arms and it gets so much worse if I use my body somehow. That’s really weird. Like the more I use the limb that is mostly affected  it will start burning from the inside (feels warm or hot I would say, toxic) and aching even. Even holding my phone will make my arms burn from the inside. Anyone familiar with such  a feeling?

OMG, tes!!! I hate that symptom> For me it is a tingling like burning that verges on pain.  I get it on the left side of me body and both hands and feet and calf muscles. 

I'm sorry you have this. It really does suck and nothing take it away and I have to wait for it to subside... The lower I go it dies, the more it some...but in time ti fades..when Im fully off diazepam Think it q=will eventually be history..I hope!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have an internal burn, it feels like lava, other times like thousands of needles. On arms, back, thighs, sides. Reacts more intensely to any stress or emotion. It's quite unbearable. I pray that it gets better. It is relieved by walking gently.

I took a nerve driving test and it came out fine. I did an analysis of inflammatory values ​​and they also came out well

Hello,

I have an internal burn, it feels like lava, other times like thousands of needles. On arms, back, thighs, sides. Reacts more intensely to any stress or emotion. It's quite unbearable. I pray that it gets better. It is relieved by walking gently.

I took a nerve driving test and it came out fine. I did an analysis of inflammatory values ​​and they also came out well

Yes, so very painful! I have the burning brain and legs for 17 months. Also on my shoulders and arms at times. It’s so cruel! The hot lava is unbelievable on my head. I’m glad you’re getting some kind of relief. I hope this goes away for us soon.

• Popular Now

• [...]
    • [...]