approaching the one year off mark club

[Wa...]

What a stressful week. I get soooo anxious, worried and stressed. I had the valuation report and it all went ok. I get really annoyed with myself afterwards, I mean when things go ok or better than expected for getting so worried in the first place.

Got myself pretty revved up yesterday and couldn't sleep. Been getting some facial twitching the last day or two and then last night that feeling on parts of my body that hair or something was touching but was nothing there. Now i'm nearly really confused if I'm in a wave or window.

Whatever I am relieved to have got through to Thursday.

I watched you tube vids off of the site 'merryjoyousfree' last night when I couldn't sleep. They really helped calmed me down a bit. After there was a fire in the house near here and there were fire engines and police and chaos! Needed something to calm me down. This fella has such a kind father way about him.

http://www.merryjoyousfree.com/video-75

And the two videos in the spiritual section of his website. Set up for people like us! Amazing.

Hello GreenTea1! :smitten:

I'm thankful things went well for you with the valuation (one less stressful thing to deal with helps a.. little. I too can relate with facial twitching, it started up for me at 10 months. Also, right eye lid twitches more often. Random older (from earlier months out) bodily twitches again, but leave quickly for a few hours! So, that's a plus, I'll take it!

I too watch a lot of YouTube videos nothing tho with too much excitement because it will revv up sxs for me too.

I hope you get some relief soon!

Stay strong hun!! BIG :hug:

Anyone here one year off who had cold turkeyed /fast tapered and kindled?

I kindled

Doing ok on 2.74 Valium

Trucking downward

Can't wait to be off

How many here have been able to work and live quite normally even though you feel like Crap?

I am working and look normal but don't feel normal