Drugs that Affect GABA

What was your reaction with the Lidocaine Ryan and was it used for teeth work

I had the lidocaine injected into my gums.  Following that procedure, I had a couple of days of all-around increased symptoms.  It's hard to say for sure if it was caused by the lidocaine because my symptoms fluctuate on their own.  However, I have been becoming increasingly aware that I am highly-sensitive to all sorts of supplements and medications right now.  I feel like the fasted path toward healing is to do nothing at all. 

Did you know they often put some other crap in the lidocaine?  Like epinephrine (or norepinephrine, can't seem to remember which).  It always jacked up my benzo-related tachycardia and some related s/x.  You can ask for it without the epi though. 

adelia

I called my dentist about this yesturday cause i'm gonna need some teeth work done...My dental office uses Novicane with epinephrin and lidicane if you don't want the epi.....What kinda symptoms did u have Ryan cause i'm gonna have to use the lydocain

I called my dentist about this yesturday cause i'm gonna need some teeth work done...My dental office uses Novicane with epinephrin and lidicane if you don't want the epi.....What kinda symptoms did u have Ryan cause i'm gonna have to use the lydocain

Like I said, I am not positive that it flared up my symptoms because they tend to fluctuate rapidly on their own.  I just had a couple of bad days after that incident.  I would not worry about it if I were you.  This is not going to set you back like some GABAergic drug would do.  If you need it, then have the dentist use it judiciously.