• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Pa...]

• [Me...]

• [su...]

• [wa...]

[39...]

Hey y'all, sorry I just disappeared for a while. I've been they so much and the world has changed fr me a lot in the past few years. Finally I'm off Klonapin and Librium and on diazepam. Also, I was roughly at 60mgs daily of diazepam, I'm now at 28mgs a day and dropping 2 to 3 weeks at about 7% so happy about that. Moved to Oregon and am living on my farm in the mountains in the middle of nowhere. That's been helpful. It's lonely but whatever. Had six goats and now down to three. Had chickens and more chicks on the way. Have two hogs and six rabbits. Only about 5.9 acres and almost in the BLMs. The doctor I've got in the nearest city is a hippie, not so much benzo wise but he is into me wanting to get off and is willing to write any script in order to help, aka he is a blessing. Got my green card and life is better as the MMJ is helpful as hell. Oh also, I deleted Facebook and all that jazz so that's part of the reason I was gone from the group...that and a divorce and losing two kids. I'm up and ready to live though. I hope you are all well and I miss talking to you guys.

Me :-)