MY STORY OF HEALING

[in...]

Amazing, all the things you've been through. You are truly a hero!!! You continued to find answers, and your mother, too. She was a wonderful blessing to you. I'm so sorry she passed away.

All the doctors who steered you wrong - this is why the destruction that benzos cause must be out in the open!!! Thankfully, you looked on the Internet even though you were told not to. You didn't give up. Good for you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on a very, very treacherous journey!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [in...]

• [Mo...]

• [ml...]

• [Ar...]

[45...]
I'm really proud of you man.  You were one of the worst cases and you fought through it.  We had some good times with our little group.  Hope you are out there living your life and enjoying yourself.  You've definitely earned it.  Thanks for the laughs and getting me through some difficult times.

• 3 weeks later...

The most amazing and inspirational story

The positivity you had and lack of self pity shines through

Your story amazes me

I too suffer from the nerve burning and restlessness

You describe it perfectly acid and Meth...

As so many have already asked: how long for the restlessness to go away? Did it go suddenly or all at once? Once off drugs is when you started to heal?

I am sure you want to never look at benzo buddies again after that ordeal but if you see this, would love to get a sense of your timeline

You really should write a book!!! Or a HOW TO! Because you did it! You deserve happiness for a lifetime. We all do. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Thank you so much for sharing your story.  I clapped a few times! I am so so so so so happy that you have healed and that we have these miraculous bodies that can and do heal.  Much love!

• 6 months later...
I just stumbled upon this success story and really thought it deserved a big bump. I try to come here and read these first thing every day. All of the stories inspire me but this really hit home for me today with losing my mother in the exact same way.

• 1 month later...

Wow. What a story. I am at a loss for words right now after reading this.. you are a champion for having survived this. This is a great contribution to the ongoing battle for awareness of the dangers of these medications. I think people should be required to read this story before going on these medication... I certainly wish I had.

Thank you for coming back to share and keep spreading the message of hope.

I believe your suffering will be redeemed.

na-  :angel:

[69...]
Thank you so much for telling your horrific but totally inspiring story. Reading it has given me hope. Thank you for being part of the fight against benzos. I believe that this should be compulsory reading for all medical students. I'm amazed you survived but so glad you did. I cried at the end of it.The world is a better place for you being in it.