Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  71 members

Music Lovers

What is your favorite Oldie but Goodie Song ?

[be...]

Here's another...really opens up my memory flood gates!  :)

REO Speedwagon - Can't fight this feeling

OMG  :'( :'( :'( I have been trying to remember this song, Thank you so much, one of my all time Favorites. :thumbsup:

Mine too BG .... so many memories attached to that one, but, I didn't mean to make you cry... :(

OMG  :'( :'( :'( I have been trying to remember this song, Thank you so much, one of my all time Favorites. :thumbsup:

Mine too BG .... so many memories attached to that one, but, I didn't mean to make you cry... :(

Not sad tears, just a song that really touches my Heart. Thanks again. :smitten:

Not sad tears, just a song that really touches my Heart. Thanks again. :smitten:

Oh..that's a good thing then!  Glad to share this with someone who feels the way I do about it.  :smitten:

Good one, Hope!! So many memories on that one, too. KC performs it best...I have to agree!

Please come to Boston by Kenny Chesney:

Can't do pictures I'm afraid. Love Creedence Clearwater and used to watch a tv show called Top of the Pops when I was a kid and wanted to dance like Pan's People. That was a loooooooong time ago!

Green River - Creedence Clearwater Revival and Pan's People 

Can't do pictures I'm afraid. Love Creedence Clearwater and used to watch a tv show called Top of the Pops when I was a kid and wanted to dance like Pan's People. That was a loooooooong time ago!

Green River - Creedence Clearwater Revival and Pan's People 

Thanks Pris, do not worry about pictures, it is the songs that matter. drop in anytime and listen and add whenever you like. :)

I had to come back for this song. Dusty Springfield of the panda eyes and bouffant hair back in the 60s.

Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - Dusty Springfield 

Hey Begood, just sitting here listening to a little Jim Croce - Time in a Bottle, etc.  Reminds me of high school when I got the 8-track and a player for my car.  My dad was out there up-side down installing the player in my car Christmas day in the snow!  Just some real nice music with good thoughts.  Hope you're having a nice evening my friend. :smitten:

Hi Lynn, just looking on the web and here and hanging out, I am doing fine and it is nice to remember things that someone did for us to make us happy. So I am placing a song here for you, just click on the Picture or the title. :smitten: