Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  71 members

Music Lovers

What is your favorite Oldie but Goodie Song ?

[be...]

Thanks Nova, nice song, I just love A Whiter Shade of Pale, right up there with my favorite. Like your song also. :thumbsup::smitten:

Hi Sista'  :hug: This is a beautiful version of it :)  Annie Lennox - A Whiter Shade of Pale 

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Nova, nice song, I just love A Whiter Shade of Pale, right up there with my favorite. Like your song also. :thumbsup::smitten:

Hi Sista'  :hug: This is a beautiful version of it :)  Annie Lennox - A Whiter Shade of Pale 

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Sista', beautiful also, I have decided that A Whiter Shade of Pale is my very favorite Oldie. Nice version by Annie. :thumbsup::smitten:

Oh "Sista", I had forgotten The Place In The Sun, it has just made me sob, so touching for all of us, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart.  :hug: :hug: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh "Sista", I had forgotten The Place In The Sun, it has just made me sob, so touching for all of us, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart.  :hug: :hug: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:hug::smitten::hug: :hug: :hug::smitten::hug: :hug: :hug::smitten: