Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"Benzo's kick you around sometimes, it scares you and it beats you up. There's a day when you realize you're not just a survivor, you're a warrior. You're tougher than anything it (benzo's) throws your way."~AU, words changed to tell our BB story.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

“Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.”~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"The way to live in the present is to remember that "This too shall pass."  When you experience joy, remembering that "This too shall pass" helps you savor the here and now.  When you experience pain and sorrow, remembering that "This too shall pass" reminds you that grief, like joy, is only temporary".~Joey Green

"The way to live in the present is to remember that "This too shall pass."  When you experience joy, remembering that "This too shall pass" helps you savor the here and now.  When you experience pain and sorrow, remembering that "This too shall pass" reminds you that grief, like joy, is only temporary".~Joey Green

The best phrase ever.... keeps it all in perspective. Thank you BG.

“The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Yes, Thank you BG!

Everyday these words you choose help us setting steps forward!

[41...]

“Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right.

To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.”~Ralph Waldo Emerson

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :thumbsup::smitten:

“Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right.

To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.”~Ralph Waldo Emerson

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :thumbsup::smitten:

Me too :smitten:

"The only thing which is important, is that you keep pushing forward. Don’t let any of the obstacles, or any of the difficulties you are facing, stop you. Keep going, and eventually, you will reach your destination".~Tim Rettig

"If you are feeling low or trampled, unappreciated or forgotten and you are reading this, realize it is an illusion. The hope is real, you are valued, and what lies ahead is brilliance."~Tom Althouse

"No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop "Believing" that you will make it." ~Brad Gast

"No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop "Believing" that you will make it." ~Brad Gast

This quote, especially today, after you had stress, you of course dont fuss about, is coming very straight to the support target.

For Free, for me too, for us All!

Thank you BG

"So maybe today will be a so so day, this afternoon, this evening or tomorrow might be a total different day... things pass... and even though we're living all through the world.. our hands are connected with everything we have gone through. Together we can fight the hardest moments."

From a BB Member,~Shakemarieke1608.

“No!. Don't give up hope just yet. It's the last thing to go. When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always "HOPE.”

Pittacus Lore.

“Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success.” ~ Brian Adams

"At the end of every tunnel, there is a light somewhere, a light of hope and reason, and a light to guide us to the safety from the dark, to outstretched hands there. These hands hold out friendship, something everyone needs, for friendship brings a wealth much more than anything money can buy, for without this wealth, many of us would just shrivel up and die".~David Harris

“Every time you meet a situation you think at the time it is an impossibility and you go through the tortures of the damned, once you have met it and lived through it, you find that forever after you are freer than you were before.”~Eleanor Roosevelt

“I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.”

~Frank Herbert~

“You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.”~Richelle E. Goodrich

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."~Harriet Beecher Stowe