• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"Live in the present, not the future, and certainly not the past. Never spend all the time regretting events that have already passed or worrying about what may happen. Accept that you can't change the past, but that you have a large amount of control over what you do in the present, which will influence your future".~AU.

begood,

Love all the quotes you post everyday! I read them everyday! Very inspiring and healing to the soul! Thank you so much!

Sending lots of hugs and speedy healing you way!

Pi

begood,

Love all the quotes you post everyday! I read them everyday! Very inspiring and healing to the soul! Thank you so much!

Sending lots of hugs and speedy healing you way!

Pi

:smitten:

"I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult. I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking".~Og Mandino

"Not everyday is a good day. You may feel like hell and some you may feel like nothing could be worse. Keep your head up, because someday you will have your day. It could be tomorrow or the next day but that day will come, and it will be the best day of your life, just you wait".~Ash Sweeney

"We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future".

Steve Maraboli

"Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained"~Marie Curie.

"I believe that when things are a mess, we need others to know what we are thinking, feeling, or doing. We must share our feelings with people who will not reprimand us for our thoughts. We need to share these feelings with someone who will encourage us to move forward".~David DeNotaris

"When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light - whatever that is for you - no matter how far away it seems".~Jan Berry

“The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross