Any body on 1mg v and having hard time

[sn...]

Are you still doing a daily titration?

1mg was the same wall I hit and had to hold for 2 months. It's very common for valium taperers to have this experience, although the dose they might hit it at could vary. I'm not really sure why this happens, but it's probably to do with the accummulation affect of the valium half life.

I know it's really frustrating, but just try to be patient and hold your dose until you start to feel better. You will get there in the end.

hi

I have tried holding does not work makes it worse tried for 2 months

It doesnt matter with some people how slow or how many holds it will not matter

Most important thing is to NEVER updose

Milk titration 1.5 ml a day

Cheers

Well..... updosing isn't always a bad thing to do, although when you are daily tapering I prefer to call it a "dose correction" because quite often you aren't increasing your dose by that much. It's not like when you are cutting and holding and you may have to updose by say 1mg.

When I was having so much trouble around 1mg I did a couple of small dose corrections and I think it did help.

How long were you decreasing by 1.5ml? Maybe that continuous cut was too much for you and now you body just needs the time to adjust to the accummulation of those cuts. Maybe for you a 2 month hold isn't enough. I honestly don't know. Just putting some ideas out there for you to consider.

I know how upsetting all this can be, but just keep in mind that you are almost there. Only 1mg to go. You've come down from 5mg. That's no small thing. You're already a winner!!