Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Server Outage

[Co...]

Was't there one yesterday morning or am I getting my days confused?

I'm not aware of any outage from yesterday. The web host would inform of any significant server outage. There can be other reasons for being unable to reach this website: your web host*, or a routing problem. And yes, both of these can affect some sites and not others (* ISP name server problems, for example).

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mo...]

• [Co...]

• [ga...]

• [lo...]

I'm not saying that there have been no smaller outages or slowing up of the site/forum, as things occur from time to time on every site. Just that since the web host did not inform me of any problems, the issues must have been transitory/minor.

Just want to take the opportunity to give a big thanks to you Colin and all those behind the scenes who have a part in maintaining this website. It definitely is a labor of love that is really appreciated by people experiencing benzo & Z-drug withdrawal......that feels like an endless journey!

Just want to take the opportunity to give a big thanks to you Colin and all those behind the scenes who have a part in maintaining this website. It definitely is a labor of love that is really appreciated by people experiencing benzo & Z-drug withdrawal......that feels like an endless journey!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: