From a mess..., to success!!!

[So...]

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVED this success story, too! It just sounds a lot like my approach to live through this hell until it's over.

I'm in a wave right now after 3 wonderful days when it felt like I was 95% healed but I refuse to sit and suffer at home and about to go outside now to spend my Saturday as I want. So, f***k this wd crap! I'm not gonna waste another single second of my life cos of it. Distractions is a key, indeed  :)

Thanks for sharing your success story, Nana  :thumbsup:

Love, love, love your attitude, GirlGatsby! Good for you - I'm doing the same!!!!! Wishing you a great Saturday! Marc

Hi Nana,

I remember when you joined!  We found each other a few times on threads, though I followed you being a member since 2010.

I'm so happy to read your "Success Story", as this is a must for one and all.  Yours was written beautifully, from beginning to end.

The very, very best always to you with your "new life".  Thank you for sharing your journey.

Hugs, Pattylu :thumbsup::smitten:

• 8 months later...

OMGosh!!! I haven't been on here for a long while, but it makes me so happy to see that my success story is inspiring others.

I'm still doing great!! The only bad thing is that I gained back too much weight.  :laugh:

My mother is now in a nursing home (she's been in the hospital 9 times since last May), and I still look after my grandma (who will be 90 this year). My granddaughter will soon be 4 years old, and she is my joy.

I have hit several of my post w/d bucket list goals. I have been in craft shows and did extremely well with them! I went to a concert last year with my daughter, and will be seeing Queen and Adam Lambert in concert this year. Woo Hoo!! Can't wait!! I will also finally be a published author this year (this is what was put on hold last year, due to my mom's illness).

Every single one you of that are still suffering WILL HEAL!!! But, you may be different than what you were before. I am totally different!! I don't let anything take me down now. Or, at least I try not to. It is hard work, but so worth it. Always be positive, and you will eventually believe that all things are possible.

Anyway, I had only popped back on here to support a friend that has recently lost her mother. If you can find the thread I started called "Let's Chat" in the Off Topic area, please stop by and lend your support to her and everyone else on there. It used to be a very active thread for people to discuss whatever they wanted, and I would love to see it become active again for those in need of a supportive place to just be themselves.

Hang in there, because LIFE IS WORTH LIVING!!!

Hugs,

Nana

Just saw your Success Story, Nana...  it is fabulous!  Thank you so much for sharing it.  You write beautifully.  I wish you every happiness!!!

Hi Nana,

Great post and you're sooo right about using distractions. I agree if you look at the gloom and doom in here and how some say it's years, is just self-defeating. I used model wood sailing ships, which I build as a hobby and it worked well. Congrads on your success!

Best Wishes

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is such an awesome post.  I am about to start a taper and have made myself a complete mess. Googling withdrawal symptoms and horror stories and thought there is no way I can do this and work and function. Your post gives me hope.

Wonderful success story!!

You have a living grandmother and a grand baby? That's amazing!! You've got strong genes. So happy for you and your wildly successful story.  :smitten: