Coast to Coast AM tonight

[Be...]

A registered pharmacist, Benjamin Fuchs, will be on C2C tonight at 1am EST, or 10pm PST, and will talk about all the deaths caused by prescription drugs.

A registered pharmacist, Benjamin Fuchs, will be on C2C tonight at 1am EST, or 10pm PST, and will talk about all the deaths caused by prescription drugs.

Interesting Becks, if you listened to it can you give us

a short summury please ! :)

The guy said Hitler took amphetamines and then got palsy or Parkinson's afterward.  I wonder about that?  That's all I heard that was important or may be related to the benzo's. 

The guy said Hitler took amphetamines and then got palsy or Parkinson's afterward.  I wonder about that?  That's all I heard that was important or may be related to the benzo's.

I've never heard of that either, after so many years how would they know ?

Hitler must have been born bonkers , fancy bringing him as an example.

Navita,  I used to say the same thing about George Noory.  I used to call him George "Snore-y," but now I like him ok, he's got a soothing and kind voice.  He uses too many of the same adverbs all the time, though: amazing, unbelievable, on and on. That gets on my nerves.  He mispronounces words, too, which shouldn't happen as a talk show host.  He's not as smart as Art Bell.  The fill in female hosts are annoying too.  Always interrupting and one lady drinks while she's hosting, she admits it.  Art Bell was the king.  I loved him.  He was smart and interesting.  I miss him.