Help have I come down too fast sg or anyone please urgent

[sn...]

Unsure of your dosing from the posts - but it appears you have eliminated most of your day dose? If thats the case - you could consider spitting your dose - evening it back out. Could be interdose withdrawal that your feeling.  Some folks can do 1X per day and some need more on V.  When I took out my day dose, I was really hurting until I split the dose.

I think that's an excellent suggestion Mark.  Snapper, if you need that second dose this could be what is causing your problems.  I think it is well worth a try to split everything down the middle and take half at 10am and half at 10pm.

I was also concerned about spitting my night dose for fear of sleep... But being stable during the day actually helps many sleep better at night . Would give it a try.

Hi Guys

Been splitting the dose for a couple of days now still feel pretty bad how long would it to take to adjust

I would give it some time. I could feel the dose during the day right away when I took it - but overall felt off for a week.  Now that your dosing twice daily - would wait a week (depending on how rough your feeling) and then add a little bit back each day until you are better. 

How is your sleep?

Hi Mark

I cant add or updose it really wrecked me last time and it took up to 4mg

I will cold turkey first or die

Actually whan I come to think about it yesterday wasnt too bad but I got stressed over something at 4pm and had a really bad night

Felt crap with sx today but maybe due to last night