FLUMAZENIL AND BENZO WITHDRAWAL

[Pe...]

Maybe use a natural gabaA BZD receptor antagonist, like INCARVILLEA SINENSIS.

"..Two-electrode voltage clamp recordings of α1β3γ2, α2β3γ2, α3β3γ2 and α5β3γ2 subtypes expressed in Xenopus oocytes revealed that incarvillateine inhibited the GABAA currents with IC50 of 25.1 μM, 43.1 μM, 105.1 μM and 93.7 μM, respectively. Whole-cell patch clamp recordings of hippocampal slices confirmed that incarvillateine inhibited spontaneous inhibitory postsynaptic currents (IPSCs), and miniature IPSCs and tonic currents. Moreover, inhibition of GABAA currents and spontaneous IPSCs by incarvillateine persisted even in the presence of blockers of adenosine receptors."

INCARVILLEA SINENSIS also activates the adenosine receptors which make you sedated. So you will be relaxed and antagonizing the Benzo receptors at the same time.

I ordered some a couple days ago. Ill report back with how it goes.

Tony

How did it go?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [fa...]

• [li...]

• [La...]

• [ra...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a half of a teaspoon two days in a row around noon. I didnt really notice much. (Which is a good thing anytime you are blocking GabaA receptors) Im going to start a daily regimen with it after im done with my daily ginkgo. Ill let you know how it goes.

[49...]

I took a half of a teaspoon two days in a row around noon. I didnt really notice much. (Which is a good thing anytime you are blocking GabaA receptors) Im going to start a daily regimen with it after im done with my daily ginkgo. Ill let you know how it goes.

Please do, I would be very interested to hear how this goes. I tried a cycle of the ginkgo regime and it didn't seem to do much for me but at least it wasn't harmful. I am interested in flumazenil but can't afford treatment at the moment due to being a college student