Math help Please

[09...]

[09...]

Hey Rob glad your feeling better the website is Puritan Pride or Puritan.com

He also did a lot of talking about math fraction decimals etc & seems to think theres a lot of misinformed info when it comes to percentages and tapering ( Idk ) he explained how  a person on 6 mg of K & a person on 1 mg would be off the drug at the same time.... Due to percentages

I actually had another person on the call with me to catch or understand what I didnt and she said he made a lot of sense

Being her 1st cut from K was .0025 it was the same amount at her final dose-  so at the end the numbers are infinite if we look at percentages & we'd never be off the drug - now some of this went over my hard head bc of my math understaning but it didn't go over my friends listening in who is insanely good in math

Im sure he can explain much better than what Im trying - Im just gonna listen to someone who knows what he's doing and has been through it

[09...]
Rob the website for the protein is buy 1 get 2 or buy 1 get one I just remember him saying it would come out to be like 11$ per bottle

[de...]

I don't want to start a thread war but I want to warn you. I recently got very sick from the Valium I got from them. You can read about it in my blog.. was prob a few days away from getting cold turkeyed. I took the dose they were supposedly giving me but in pills and was wayyyyy over sedated. That told me something was very wrong, it took me days to stabilize.  I researched him and two ppl are suing Roy one was on "Ativan" started having grand mal seizures and was so out of her mind she drank the whole bottle.  She had to go to the hospital and tested negative for benzos in blood and urine. She almost died. Another person similar story had her bottle of "Klonopin" tested and it barely had any in it. I have had tons of people including  my therpist who is very well respected on our community tell me similar stories.

Google Roys name and you will see he has been sued for 3.3 million dollars in fraud before. He also prescribes progesterone cream to every female patient without testing their levels this is because Progesterone hits GABA it's like updosing your meds. You have to taper it too and it has benzo withdrawal like symptoms.

When I got sick as hell over a week ago and could barely move I called Dr. A and said it was an emergency he didn't call back for 2 days. Then he told me I was getting sick because I wasnt taking the almost $300 a month supplements from pointofreturn.com......

BS!!!!! I had microtapered .5mg ONLY over 15 days with their first bottle and was fine. I opened a new bottle and got sick as a dog on my death bed. I even tried another bottle.... Roy has sent them by the boatload I have like 5 new bottles!!! I was so sedated on the pills at the same dose that I eve  cut .5mg in one shot and days later I am feeling completely normal. I sat in the sun for 5 hours having a great day with my family yesterday.  I could not have done that last week I could barely eat or sit up. Do your research be careful. I am now seeing a local Dr. who can prescribe meds I know wwon't be tampered with and will be there in case of emergencies.

[09...]

Hi Time,

Im not aware of any of this and have talked to several people who have used Dr A and are done and fine

I personally haven't taken any pills since May 9th and i was at 34 mgs so I would have to believe my comp V is working

As for progesterone I sent them my lab work - My own Gyno doesn't even know how to help me so if using some natural cream that I may stay on because my body simply doesn't produce it anymore  thats my choice id rather have a quality of life than peri - menopause ... i also see a lot of pros & cons about Hormone cream 

However I will call the Dr today and bring up the topic you've put out there - I however do Not have a Dr to prescribe me any Benzo at all

So I guess I'll just have to see what happens as I go along with this taper

Thanks and good luck

[09...]

Im trying to find thus info in your blog and you said something that seemed " Odd "  you said a friend or someone you knew drank a whole bottle of Ativan??

My friend was on Ativan before being crossed over to K by thus Dr he would have never kept her on Ativan

Im trying to find thus info in your blog and you said something that seemed " Odd "  you said a friend or someone you knew drank a whole bottle of Ativan??

My friend was on Ativan before being crossed over to K by thus Dr he would have never kept her on Ativan

you knew drank a whole bottle of Ativan  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

[09...]

I personally don't know if anyone drank a whole bottle of  Ativan - That came from TFAC's blog that she suggest I read - my comment is I know of a woman who "was" on Ativan and the Dr switched her over to klon bc. Compounding Pharmacy wouldn't keep her on Ativan

Sorry If I confused you ;)

[de...]

Yes it was NOT Ativan. She is suing the pharmacist as she almost died there is hospital documentation that there were no benzodiazepines in her system at all!

[09...]

Yes it was NOT Ativan. She is suing the pharmacist as she almost died there is hospital documentation that there were no benzodiazepines in her system at all!

listen Im sorry what you and your friend have gone through honestly I am but I've read that benzos don't always show up in blood & urine a lot of false positives but I will say this if it wasn't for the 2 of them I'd be in ct hell

I have no Dr since mine retired and new Dr will only cut me by 5 mgs per month ( I don't think so! )

Another thing the Dr you dislike, does Not push POR supplements on me... He directed me to a diff site which I posted previuosly.

I will continue to use the hormone cream it helps a great deal with peri- menopause, I would rather use a natural cream than suffer through my life with what I am going through

If that means staying on it so be it.

Im glad you found a Dr to help you and wish you all the best ( lets just agree to disagree on a certain Dr)

Best wishes

Thanks 

I can vouch for the statement that benzos do not always show up in the urine or blood tests. When I went to detox I was on 3mg of Klonopin. But one of the Doctors thought I was faking W/D symptoms because they did not detect any benzos in the lab work they did. They did this test for benzos when I arrived at the detox facility.

Rob

[09...]

I can vouch for the statement that benzos do not always show up in the urine or blood tests. When I went to detox I was on 3mg of Klonopin. But one of the Doctors thought I was faking W/D symptoms because they did not detect any benzos in the lab work they did. They did this test for benzos when I arrived at the detox facility.

Rob

sadly this is quite common I have no idea why

• 2 weeks later...
[09...]

No more suppliments for me!!  Stopped taking Tuarine & P cream

Holding at 1.90 mls = 32.3

This sucks I Hate Benzos!!!

• 3 months later...