The Boy Is Back!

[Go...]

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for your comments and questions... I will get round to replying to them all - in time - but rest assured we all DO heal... 100% definitely.....  :thumbsup:

My particular journey, through this, was nothing short of HORRIFIC... I never thought it would ever end... but... it did... so...................

[move]KEEP GOING!!![/move]

.................. 'The Prize' is totally amazing... you'll see.....  ;)

This is such amazing News I am so happy rt now reading this for you!!!!

You never gave up Got... Your amazing

Got, I'm having one of those days where I'm positive it'll never end for me. Feeling so hopeless. Thank you so much for your story and for coming back to update with such a hopeful message. I will keep going, no matter how hard it is.

Hello Got

Thanks for coming back and writing this.

So pleased for you, and so great to read this.

Thanks for such a positive message.

Lib  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for your comments and questions... I will get round to replying to them all - in time - but rest assured we all DO heal... 100% definitely.....  :thumbsup:

My particular journey, through this, was nothing short of HORRIFIC... I never thought it would ever end... but... it did... so...................

[move]KEEP GOING!!![/move]

.................. 'The Prize' is totally amazing... you'll see.....  ;)

I came on here to get some encouragement. This Thursday makes 1 year. Past 2 days had sxs come back that were gone for 1 month. Felt discouraged but reading your story & these comments are helping me through!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Seven years off benzodiazepines... and 100% fully-healed from such since July of 2013

Over four years off antidepressants... for me, my withdrawal from those wasn’t too bad... mind you, BWS set the bar to an ultimate high...  ;)

Even tapered off cigarettes in 2016, and then tapered off nicotine vape shortly afterwards as well.

After getting through Benzodiazepine Withdrawal intact, any challenge taken on after that is an absolute doddle... so...

Keep going...  :thumbsup:

Stay strong...  8)

• Like 1

What is BWS?

How long after your last Benzo did you get off the ad?

I am on Pristiq and have never been on an AD in my life and want off of it so bad. But I don't want to stop it too soon.  Did you feel like yourself when you were on the AD or much more like yourself when you weaned off of it? How did you know you were healed enough to stop it?  I'm sorry for all the questions but your story sounds so much like mine! I feel so much better than I did in January ... Almost healed, except for this damned AD and my fear of the depression and anxiety coming back if I stop it. Ya know?? I can't wait to write a success story that says I am benzo AND AD FREE!!