Car Lover's Three Year Update

[Ca...]

• 5 weeks later...

Hi carlover

wow my goodness its been a long time !! i have some bad news my mustang GT broke down on me 3/15 this year a good samaritan helped me push it off road he later became a stalker ! my car was ok it was the fuel pump  my parents got my car fixed for me at the ford dealership, $995 to fix :( !!

i had another recent problem a friend helped me rotate tires i had to use my tire i had in the garage 2 years i bought it used for $20 because one tire had a ball lump on it , when me and my friend roted tires i noticed these small washer shapped items that go behind lug nuts a few were missing i got some at the hardware store for 20 cents each they were difficult to instal i figured out to just use a lug nut to tighten the washsher some so it imbeds into the rotor

other than that ive been ok im still hangin in taking 0.0625mg of xanax the last 8 months :( , ive felt incredibly better activating i befriended a kid 2 houses away we go swimming at his pool often

• 1 month later...

Hi carlover

wow my goodness its been a long time !! i have some bad news my mustang GT broke down on me 3/15 this year a good samaritan helped me push it off road he later became a stalker ! my car was ok it was the fuel pump  my parents got my car fixed for me at the ford dealership, $995 to fix :( !!

i had another recent problem a friend helped me rotate tires i had to use my tire i had in the garage 2 years i bought it used for $20 because one tire had a ball lump on it , when me and my friend roted tires i noticed these small washer shapped items that go behind lug nuts a few were missing i got some at the hardware store for 20 cents each they were difficult to instal i figured out to just use a lug nut to tighten the washsher some so it imbeds into the rotor

other than that ive been ok im still hangin in taking 0.0625mg of xanax the last 8 months :( , ive felt incredibly better activating i befriended a kid 2 houses away we go swimming at his pool often

Hey Babyangel,

Sorry for my late response, I have been trying to stay away from the forum. I am sorry You have had the string of bad luck with your car! I am sorry about the stalker as well. That must have been scary! I hope this finds you well! I have been feeling crappy lately, pretty sure not benzo related at all!

Take good care!

-CL

Hi CL good to see you back on here !! i got rid of the stalker finally my older brother talked to him he was inviting himself to come here once a week or so he's like in his 40s strung out on needle drugs since he had track marks on his arms :S , he said to him " our father is a very strict man we keep to ourselves" After that he hasnt been over

my mustang is running well i washed it by hand yesterday again ! i need to get another can of meguires paste wax that stuff works amazingly well ! i thought of getting my mustang painted the same color with PPG deltron after seeing how meguires worked i DONT need to paint it !!  :yippee:theh body on it is perfect too

i have great news i been taking 0.0625 alprazolam since um 10/2013 i finally quit taking it last tuesday because i saw a dr then and he said i needed abilify for schitzofrenia :/ , i thought hmm i need to quit this shit (xanax) so i can think clear so *bam* i did it !! i been xanax free 5 days ! it was tough the first 3 days the 3rd day especially i made it ! activating exercise helped me the most i think i still want to continue to use my treadmill daily for 20-30 minutes as ive been doing its helped improve my sleep too that treadmill !

well im fixin to eat i need to take a vitamin with the food then im going to have a nappy bye cl i  wish you well !!

katie

• 3 years later...

I thought some might want an update. I am six years out and healed completely. Life will never be the same but that is really alright.  I went through quite a traumatic experience, as many of you are now. I am back to normal. I don't even think about it anymore, except when I decide whether or not to put something into my body.  Life can and will go back to normal. Time is your best friend, the more that passes, the better you will be. Be gentile with yourself and let yourself heal.

Take good care,

-Jason

thanks for coming back, can you expand on what you mean by life will never be the same, even thought you claim full healing?

Congrats!

thanks for coming back, can you expand on what you mean by life will never be the same, even thought you claim full healing?

Congrats!

Rothschild,

By your response I am assuming you are going through or have gone through something pretty horrific. Let’s me try to explain this a different way by making a comparison:

When I was 22 I tore up my knee playing baseball. It was something unexpected, sort of like benzo withdrawal was unexpected. Anyway, I eventually had reconstructive surgery and after a long and painful recovery I was eventually able to play baseball again. From the outsider looking in I was the same player, maybe a bit slower. I healed, but I was never the same. I will forever be more careful and aware that my body is not indestructible. Sure, I have some minor aches and pains from it, but it isn’t a daily thought.

So, at 35 years old I went through benzo withdrawal. It was something enexpected. The difference was there was no surgery that could help. Time is all there was, time and people who listened. I went though all the major stuff. I am not going to go into it again. The more time that passed, the better I got.

So fast forward to today. Just as with my knee I have healed from benzo withdrawal. I don’t think about it not do I have any lingering symptoms. I do however have the memory of the pain, just as I do from when I tore up my knee.  I will forever be more careful and aware that my body is not indestructible.

In both cases, I healed but life will never be the same. How could it be? It doesn’t mean that it isn’t wonderful, it is just different.

Stay the course.

Take care,

Jason

Congrats!

Rothschild,

By your response I am assuming you are going through or have gone through something pretty horrific. Let’s me try to explain this a different way by making a comparison:

When I was 22 I tore up my knee playing baseball. It was something unexpected, sort of like benzo withdrawal was unexpected. Anyway, I eventually had reconstructive surgery and after a long and painful recovery I was eventually able to play baseball again. From the outsider looking in I was the same player, maybe a bit slower. I healed, but I was never the same. I will forever be more careful and aware that my body is not indestructible. Sure, I have some minor aches and pains from it, but it isn’t a daily thought.

So, at 35 years old I went through benzo withdrawal. It was something enexpected. The difference was there was no surgery that could help. Time is all there was, time and people who listened. I went though all the major stuff. I am not going to go into it again. The more time that passed, the better I got.

So fast forward to today. Just as with my knee I have healed from benzo withdrawal. I don’t think about it not do I have any lingering symptoms. I do however have the memory of the pain, just as I do from when I tore up my knee.  I will forever be more careful and aware that my body is not indestructible.

In both cases, I healed but life will never be the same. How could it be? It doesn’t mean that it isn’t wonderful, it is just different.

Stay the course.

Take care,

Jason

Beautiful response. I don't want to be the same, it's what drove me to those pills in the first place.