Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Blech. Bad dream = early waking, elevated heartrate, sweats, & fighting off panic attacks.

Blech.

How's my friends doing? Anyone around?

Still feeling a little crummy with my heart issues.

Yep, I will be starting the weekend after Christmas. I think I have all of my supplies now, and I am starting to get a little worried about it. Kind of a fear, plus excitement, kind of worry.

How many times a day are you dosing?

Denise  :smitten:

Mrs

I hope you are feeling better now.

I had a bad, then good day yesterday. Someone stole my rolling bag with my supplies for work and my purse from the trunk of my car. They scattered work folders around inside the car....it was a mess. No damage was done, thank goodness.

Late evening I got a knock at my door. It was a policeman. A neighbor had found my things in the carport and had turned them in. Nothing was missing from my bag or purse except my small flashlight. My wallet only contained coins, so it was returned intact.

I was so grateful to get my glasses and bag back. It would have cost $700.00 to replace the glasses and about  $150.00 to replace the rolling bag plus its contents. I feel so blessed!!

I learned a lesson from this. I will bring my bags into the condo from now on. I had thought items were safe in my trunk....NOT :tickedoff:

Blue :smitten:

MRSALW, sorry that happened to you..I hope you get to feeling better.

Benzy, sorry your going through that stuff man, it's gotta suck.

Sophias, I feel the same way about my start date too. Apprehensive, excited, but worried at the same time.

As far as me, I had the bright idea last night at midnight to split my 1 mg midnight' rescue' dose I started on the 12th..BAD IDEA...haven't slept at all! Finally said heck with it and got up. Neck is really stiff, shaking kinda bad, racing thoughts even though I'm completely exhausted. Looks like I'm going to have to treat my rescue dose as a regular dose now, which really sucks. I just thought after 7 days on the rescue I could cut it in half, I mean jeeze it was only 7 days! I did however watch a video on youtube with this guy using a .001 gram scale to do his benzo powdered cuts. I received an amazon gift card for X-Mas,and the scale is only 20 bucks and change!

I'm giving serious thought about ordering it. Watching him do it that way just looked so much easier and so much more accurate. Hope everyone has a great day and feels better.          You're all in my prayers                           

PepsiMoon

Nana, I dose 4x per day, once every six hours in order to make up for Xanax's six hour half life. Works grand for me :)

Blue, what a roller coaster of a day, I'm sure! Glad to hear everything was returned intact :)

I'm feeling better, thanks :) Just moving into low doses, and I think my systems are beginning to learn how to reawaken and come off of "autopilot" Lol. At least it feels that way: digestion, emotions, thoughts, cardiovascular, etc :) They all seem to be trying to find equilibrium ;) Thank God for healing!

Glad to have y'all here :) It really helps the goofy days!! Love ya guys lots :)

Just ordered the Horizon Pro20A 0.001 Digital Gram Scale! Will be ordering capsules next to make my meds for a two week period each time I cut my dose.

Now, a couple of questions. I now take 2 mg of Xanax daily, once at noon, and again at Midnight. Should I cut one Xanax at a time, get done tapering that, then start tapering the second dose? Or should I combine both doses and taper from that? I'm hoping that I can take 9 months to a year to completely taper off the Xanax,

however I don't want to rush things. If I need to cut the full 2 mg, I plan to make four capsules to take throughout the day(Every 6 hours) 14 days worth at a time.

Sorry to keep changing my mind( Dry Cut/Water Titration/Mill-File Method.etc..)I believe in my mind and gut, that the gram scale method is the most safe and precise.

Any and all input is definitely appreciated. Best wishes to all in this holiday season...PepsiMoon

Hi PepsiMoon,

I would make alternating cuts from the two doses. If you make a cut from the noon dose the next cut should be from your PM dose then from the noon dose again. Make sense ?

HG

Sophia's Nana--thought you'd like to know!

I moved my dosages of magnesium glycinate & vitamin C to the following schedule:

*MAGNESIUM: 200mg taken about every 4-5 hours, with a dairy product (or 1-2 of those times with my calcium supplement); equals about 1000mg per day of magnesium

*VITAMIN C: 500mg at around 11am, 500mg at around 8pm, and then 1000mg at 3:15am with my dose of Xanax

My resting heart rate is 65-80bpm now. :thumbsup:  BOOM!  The past few days, I've noted that in the early AM hours or following a workout, it had been peaking high (170-190bpm) and resting high (100-115bpm).  I believe this is due to cortisol levels being higher at these times as well; I have also been a little more prone to "panic" feelings at these times also.  Now with my dosages adjusted, it's helping GREATLY.  NOT perfect, but better!! :)  I will also note that I've had to put up with a little more *ahem* digestive things as a result (things have loosened up a bit, if you know what I mean...sorry for gross details boys!!), but it's worth it to me!! ;)

Thought you'd like to know!!  Just thought I'd swing in quick to mention :smitten:

Hi Guys. Sitting at the salon getting what is left of my hair done. Starting to get some new growth but it is growing in grey! Anyway, good news is that I couldn't tolerate coming into a place like this just a few months ago and while it is slightly uncomfortable now, it is tolerable. Bad news is I am in a pretty bad wave. Some symptoms that I haven't had since taper are resurfacing. Scares me that I am not ever going to heal. Can't believe at 14 weeks this stuff is still happening. It is unsettling me. Lots of nerve and muscle pain, hand tremors, and crazy vertigo plus GI upset and zero energy. Add that to constant head pressure and head pain and geez! Trying to belief it will all go away!

Love,

Hopeful

I would absolutely freak if my heart went to 190 bpm...

whats the typical target rate for excercise?

the reason I dont excercise is I freak out when my heart rate increases (phobia)

but I need to get over it and try to do some excercises...

Sophia's Nana--thought you'd like to know!

I moved my dosages of magnesium glycinate & vitamin C to the following schedule:

*MAGNESIUM: 200mg taken about every 4-5 hours, with a dairy product (or 1-2 of those times with my calcium supplement); equals about 1000mg per day of magnesium

*VITAMIN C: 500mg at around 11am, 500mg at around 8pm, and then 1000mg at 3:15am with my dose of Xanax

My resting heart rate is 65-80bpm now. :thumbsup:  BOOM!  The past few days, I've noted that in the early AM hours or following a workout, it had been peaking high (170-190bpm) and resting high (100-115bpm).  I believe this is due to cortisol levels being higher at these times as well; I have also been a little more prone to "panic" feelings at these times also.  Now with my dosages adjusted, it's helping GREATLY.  NOT perfect, but better!! :)  I will also note that I've had to put up with a little more *ahem* digestive things as a result (things have loosened up a bit, if you know what I mean...sorry for gross details boys!!), but it's worth it to me!! ;)

Thought you'd like to know!!  Just thought I'd swing in quick to mention :smitten:

Hey, thanks for letting me know. I am glad it is working out better for you!!  :)

Well, except for the didestive part.  :-\

I am still working on increasing my magnesium. Not succeeding too well. I did start eating milk and cereal. So, I guess I need to get my mag increased as well. Along with the vit c.

Not been feeling too great the last few days.

But, today my heart rate has been 80-90, but very fluttery. Hmmm...not sure what is going on with it.

Sending windows your way, my friend!!

Denise  :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [ho...]
    • [Su...]
    • [ge...]
    • [Li...]
    • [Da...]
    • [...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Ab...]
    • [Bu...]