Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Zopiclone, Immovane, fat soluable also?

[sk...]

Hello, I'm wondering if there's been anyone here that has come off of these Z drugs. Apparently in the US they go by the name Lunesta and are a very short acting drug. I'm not sure if being a Z drug like Ambien, makes these also stay in the fat cells the same way the benzos are stored which is why it takes so long for us to get off of them (well one of the reasons and a big one I think).

I have a friend, and my daughter are on these drugs and I'm trying to find out if they also stay in the fat cells for a long time like the benzos do, sorry for repeating myself, am stressing about daughter. My friends doc of course said she didn't think the Immovane was as bad as benzos and had never had a patient have any trouble getting off of these. I am leary of course and if anyone knows about these drugs, I'd love your input please.

Thank You.

Hi T2,

yes I know about ladyo, sylvia and pamster coming off of Ambien. But I've yet to hear of anyone coming off of this Immovane stuff, which here is called Immovane (zopiclone) (just this calling it different names is enough to drive me insane) and this is why I'm looking for anyone that has come off of this crap.

And I also realize what the doc says is probably crap, which is why I'm searching for something anywhere.

And when I said stored in fat cells for yrs. I meant to say months. And seeing as there's no proof that this hasn't been established (that it isn't stored in fat cells for months and months with long time users) I feel this could be a good possibility as to why us long time users have such a difficult time in getting this crap out of us (one of the big possibilities).

All I'm looking for is some info as I am so stressed out for my daughter with all I'm going through, and she's going through, I at times just want to give up here I'm so tired of drugs period :'(

No I have only done the wiki search and that's when I started getting so freaked out.

Thanks T2.

Once again this benzo madness had gotten me so furious, along with the good old depression now taking over, trying to explain to my daughter the differences in dosages etc. And we always end up in a huge fight.