Water-retention all over the body? (more than benzobelly)

[Ge...]

This is very sad reading all this

No one has lost the weight

At least one person has. She told me that she had gained 25 lbs of water.  One day,  15 lbs dropped overnight,  then the last 10 lbs dropped in the next 2 days, permanently. I can't wait for that to happen to all of us. I truly cannot wait. I'm holding 50 lbs of water and I'm starting to bruise everywhere from the water pressure (I had to buy an entire new wardrobe of clothes too). And shedding the water through tears didnt work for me either, but I, we, cant give up hope.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ge...]

• [Ks...]

• [er...]

• [ea...]

Wish I could tell, I hope so

I put on another almost full pound yesterday, I didn't eat close to enough for that to happen

I don't understand how the body can keep holding in more and more water

shedding water through tears, doesn't work for me either, god knows I have shed enough tears over this

When I went COLD TURKEY it was like I was deflated!!! Everything went POOF... I eat to much salt I am sure that does not help!!! I lost 34 lbs so far. I feel better but I wish I could excersize so I could drop another 20 but I am in a wave so slow and steady I guess. We are all so different!!

CRAZY

When I went COLD TURKEY it was like I was deflated!!! Everything went POOF... I eat to much salt I am sure that does not help!!! I lost 34 lbs so far. I feel better but I wish I could excersize so I could drop another 20 but I am in a wave so slow and steady I guess. We are all so different!!

CRAZY

You're making us envious.  ;)