Extreme Fatigue

Last night my body was so weak and fly like every muscles was aching and I was so weak. I haven't touched alcohol in 3 weeks, I've been eating healthy, I don't understand how I'm in pain every day!!!

BMW. No offense but you obliviously need to stop drinking for real

Homie . I don't understand why people abuse themselves and then wonder why they aren't better .

You want a chance at getting better ? Stop playing with fire .everytime I read your posts it's you saying you just quit drinking 3 weeks ago . As someone w a former drug problem I understand what this crap can do to you .im not preaching I'm not an AA meeting . I say this out of sincere concern for you my friend .

It's nearly impossible, I'm 16 1/2 months off and I can barely open my eyes, my body is shaky, eyes are watery and blurry, skin burns when I wake up from sleep, I feel like I'm going to topple over at any second.

I haven't had a drink in 3 weeks, and feel like death, same symptoms everyday, how is that possible?

im not a  doctor. im not going to argue with you. But if you cant understand how drinking effects your body and that it takes time for it to cycle out then i cant explain it to you. But you keep going thru the same cycle on repeat over and over and over since ive been on this board.

I wish u a positive day.

I got to go to school with my massive brain fog. I dont know if my crap is from withdrawal or from my head injury. whatever it is im sure as crap NOT going to add alcohol to the mix EVER because its clearly not gonna do anything good for me...and i love drinking.

Have a good day BMW. i hope you heal .

Keeping drinking your butt off and see if it gets you anywhere.  Obviously drinking is effecting your recovery .

BMWZW, Myself and many others have been warning you of the dangers of alcohol causing problems in withdrawal, yet you never stop drinking and then come on here acting like you don't know whats causing the problem. You've been around the forums for at least 2 years now, yet you can't understand that withdrawal can last 16.5 months? Have you read other threads besides your own?

Write this down on a little piece of paper and keep it in your pocket:

1 - Yes, alcohol can cause your problems. I would strongly advise you to stop drinking for at least a a year or two. Wait until you get out of benzo withdrawal (at least a year after you heal) before you have any alcohol.

2 - YES, it's VERY common for people around the forums to be sick at 16.5 months out, even with symptoms far worse than zombie fatigue.

You've GOT to leave the alcohol alone, man! At least until you're way past this!

I read on here where when your sure your 100% healed then wait 3 to 5 years before having a drink.  Hope is right.  Alcohol makes things worse.  You won't heal doing this.  When I am healed and through this mess I will never take the chance and touch any alcohol.  Its not worth it!!!  One more thing.  Alcohol will set you back many months.  MANY MONTHS !!!!!

I'm also having crushing fatigue. As I'm on my phone my eyes keep closing when I'm in the middle of writ g this. I keep dropping my phone.When I lie down I feel l.m covered in cement. I think I'm on too much Valium maybe I will cut it back tomorrow. I wanted to take enough to cover symptoms of Klonopin WD but I can live like a zombie!