Whoever the heck is Albie1 is 30+ months Benzo Free!

[Al...]

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Al...]

• [he...]

• [to...]

• [Fr...]

That's one of the most encouraging post ever for people that experienced STRONG/full blown benzo related insomnia !

Thank you so much Albie for your post ! I hope you recover even further, enjoy the holidays and your post benzo life  :smitten:

I've even take a look at your log/blog post about the hours you slept and quality of it. Really resemble my pattern. I'm now at 5 to 7 hours on average sometimes more but always very broken sleep (2 to 4 time awake, usually to pee). I will consider myself 90-95% healed when I will average 7-9 hours of sleep or quality sleep, could sleep with somebody or nap some times when needed.

Congratulations Albie, what a daunting journey but you made it! When I read your story today it gave me so much hope as I'm dealing with brutal sleep deprivation and have been for 3 years now. Hopefully once my taper is finished I will learn to sleep like you!

Well done, I wish you and yours a healthy and happy life.

BlueSwan

• 1 month later...

Dear Albie, your story has given me hope today, thank you so much!!! I don't know if you ever come on here anymore but I just wanted to say that at almost 24 months off, I am still dealling with cog fog and anxiety, today being a pretty rough day for me, your story has helped me to believe I will heal but that I still need a little more time.

I am so happy for you and thankful for your story. I appreciate how well you articulate and give us all hope. You said in one post that you are not a hero, nevertheless you are a wonderful comfort to all of us who are still in the battle. All my best to you and your family.

Love Jackie :smitten: :smitten:

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...