Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Info re antibiotic alternative

[sp...]

Saw psycologist today who is also naturopath and we were discussing antibiotics and probs taking them.  He was saying new study out of ontario shows manuka honey with a umf rating of 10+(listed on product usually) works significantly better than antibiotics.  There is a honey shop website called the honey shop here in nz but sure others out there you can get it from (some supermarkets stock it here).  For those of us not wanting to take antibiotics worth trying.  Works very well for sinus infections he said as he had had multiple antibiotics for sinus probs and now uses this in place of antibiotics with great results!

Hope this helps - wirth a first try anyway

love spring xx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there Spring..

just thought I would make a comment here ..the manuka honey sounds like it would be a good thing..

I personally take echinacia in high potency tincture form in place of antibiotics ..it works great if I get enough of it.. I purchase mine from a lady in Iowa right now.. its so strong it will make your mouth tingle .. she is into apothocary bigtime and has a biz of it and does well..

I purchased some free herb to start making some of my own but gotta wait till full moon to start it though... so far I have used it for an earache twice sinus issues /the crud with fever and its cleared it up on all occasions .. although if I have come down with something really bad and I wanna get a jump start on getting rid of it I take 2 cloves of garlic and crush it and put into water and to that I add 2 squirts of cayenne/hot pepper tincture and 2 squirts of echanacia tincture ..that is called a super shot for the immune system and that in itself is pretty potent in itself.. I also take the wellness formula too for prevention as it is cheaper than the other stuff.(when I remember it that is). all that I mentioned works.. my daughter has not missed one day of school since I started giving it to her.. she used to come down with some sort of virus or cold all the time  and I had her to the doc seems like every time I turned around .. not anymore though.. I don't like giving her drugs when I know what I have got in my kitchen cabinet will work for pennies of what it takes to see the doc for ...not to mention the time..

I may get some of  the manuka honey.. I have read about that before and they sell it down at my local herb store ..maybe it will help with allergies too as I heard honey can . sure hope so.. :)

just in case you are wondering ..you can get the wellness formula for $26 for 180 tabs ..at iherb.com   

its good stuff.. just read the reviews before you buy if you decide too...

blessings  :smitten:

Removed active link.