In bad trouble, please reassure me if you can

[ea...]

hi eastcoast,

if you remember some of your questions, could you please write to me again? i had forgotten your questions and i want to answer them.

did you get your PM worked out?

pretty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ea...]

• [pr...]

• [...]

• [Sk...]

Prettydaisies,

I am so messed up today I dont remember my questions or even what they were relating to. Having a very bad time of it. Depressed, scared.

i'm so sorry. it will get better. then maybe a little worse then good again and then you will have a little window.

i swear to God if i am doing this day after day so can you. i just started my progress log. and i wrote most of my story in it.

i can't believe how i could think that going into a detox and coming off of 30 mg valium and few million milligrams of soma and i am still not perfectly well. Hymmmmm?

i guess this thing does take time for some of us. i still have to ask if that is a lot to come off of at once.

prettydaisies, yes it sounds like a lot to come off of to me. But you sure arent alone in that! Theres a bunch of us here.

I will check out your progress log later, if thats ok. I am going to my pain doctor. It will take me a while to get ready. Feel rocky but am ok,. really. Believe it or not, I am apparently having another small window. Brain is working a tiny bit better, and some other sx are lessened...I have hope.

that is really amazing! so good that you are having another little window. that means that the brain is working very hard to come back to homeostasis.

Balance

yeah. But seems like the window is closing this morning, pretty fast. I cannot take much more of this. Dont want to cry again. I may take a short break from bb to recoup, settle down.  I'll be around. Will check my pms later.