Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Deplin

[ff...]

[ff...]

Has anyone out there tried this and if so, does it work? I've heard good things, but it seems too good to be true...

-Pete

[ff...]

Yeah, I thought he did (Tony that is). I should read through his old posts...

It sounds great. I also found a perscription Omega 3 type thing called.. uh... Lovaza (sp?) that I am looking into.

-Pete

Yeah, I thought he did (Tony that is). I should read through his old posts...

It sounds great. I also found a perscription Omega 3 type thing called.. uh... Lovaza (sp?) that I am looking into.

-Pete

I thought Tony used it too. I did a search and nothing came up. :D

T2 :smitten:

Something did come up, but only this .... http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=8092.msg95403#msg95403

Petey,

My psychiatrist once told me to try it ( I never did). It's just a prescription folic acid. I don't think it would hurt to try. They usually use it with antidepressant to make them more effective, because ADs deplete your folic acid. My husband asked me to try something called Metanx. It's as well a prescription vitamin ( B6+B12+folic acid). Unfortunately, vitamins makes my headache worse. He prescribes Metanx for his diabetic patients with neurological pain. He says it should help me with my depression/anxiety.

Petey,

INB tried it because Tony had recommended it but didn't feel that it worked as well for him as it did Tony.  I later read a post of Tony's that said he went off it and and thought he would fell worse but actually felt better.  I think he thought it helped with depression. When he went off he was no longer here at BB.