Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Restating the BB Mission

[Co...]

Colin, BLESS YOUR HEART for keeping this up and running. I do not know I could  have tapered without the help of a support forum. I was house bound...... would have been terribly lonely with my benzo friends. I did get the email asking for persons to be interviewed, but I am in the states. I guess you are the only b forum left. Thank goodness there is one. I would have not known what was wrong with me direct tapering my K unless someone directed me to BI and I educated myself and became free the right way.

God bless you ALL!! All my love, Ave  :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...

Colin, it's been a good while since we communicated, but for my 2 cents, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"  BB is in good hands and will continue to be as long as you and your group are 'driving the bus', thanks for all that you have done for all of us here.

LK

• 3 weeks later...
Greetings Colin,  I just found this "thread" and appreciate how you have clarified some very sensitive issues, ie: the fine line between sharing our experiences and blasting some of our physicians and pharmaceutical companies.  It takes a while to understand how to navigate BB.  Blessings, Babatha

• 4 weeks later...

Dearest Colin,

Since I live in the deep south, all I can say is THANKYOUTHANKYOUVERYMUCH <<<<Elvisland.

All jokes aside, I do not know what I would have done if not for BB's. I have been shocked and brought to my knees and at the point of fearing for my life on this horrid ride. This is the only help outside of my limited help from my Dr. God bless all of you for caring for me. I am at the end of my taper with this forum and all the many questions that pop into our worried minds...well who else would have answered me or helped me? Colin I thank you and all the many people that have made BB the go to place for all of us good people trying to cope with b w/d. God bless you fro your wonderful efforts of caring and concern.

Annie :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

at the time you posted this Colin, i did not even have a clue what a Benzo was.

i am very grateful for the knowledge and wisdom i have gained by being a member

of this Forum.

Thank you so much. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

I'm new here but it has been extremely helpful and feels very good. No pressure, no preaching. And lots of success stories, fears, solutions and support in a noninvasive way. I am very happy to find. My withdrawal program has turned around for the better by knowing others know what I'm going in about.

Indifference no more. What a relief.

I'm new here but it has been extremely helpful and feels very good. No pressure, no preaching. And lots of success stories, fears, solutions and support in a noninvasive way. I am very happy to find. My withdrawal program has turned around for the better by knowing others know what I'm going in about.

Indifference no more. What a relief.

I see you have digged deeply here........welcome. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank You for posting this has I new on here ...

It is very important in my Journey and I will keep it very much in my mind ...

Very important Post ..

Thank You...