Benzo Withdrawal Is Like . . .

[...]

Can I do more than one?  :laugh:

Benzo withdrawal is like walking barefoot on a slackline between two landmarks without any safety equipment.

Dave.  8)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [jr...]

• [Lo...]

• [Lo...]

Top Posters In This Topic

(a) They was rebuildin' my "spun mains" antique hot-rod brain, but nothing could get the timing right... Andvance & retard just wouldn't sync. Then they said, well, there's this new Distributor assembly... And when installed, for the first time in 20 years, the timing worked. And it run right.

(b) The Doc says there's a risk of 'Dependency' ... and (ooops) I thought he meant something like vaping  :tickedoff:

© But she ran hard, and ran good, a couple years... Broke a ball joint, got it biddy-rigged, but why's the Engine... just not right... overheating, for no reason. Loosing power. nothin wrong with drive train, but she couldn't pull a string from a dead cats ass...

(d) Then I find the Distributor Shaft (Xanax) has been chewing the splines off THE CAM...

(e) So I'm limpin' it along, on Lucas and Sea Foam, praying she don't "lay down" before I can find or afford parts

Some of these have been scary just to read.  Here is a change of pace...on a lighter note.

Benzo w/d's - you can't leave home with them, and you can't leave home without them. :-\

for sure!

OK, here is one of mine...

Benzo withdrawal is like having the most intense desires and will within to do many things combined with the absolute inability to do them.

i know the feeling. I would love to travel and go on road trips and go to cities and enjoy the nightlife ... :-[:(