Your top 5 withdrawal symptoms.

[so...]

Insomnia, insomnia, insomnia, muscle jerks, anxiety (mostly about sleep). I guess I'm the only one with severe insomnia? I'm six months out.

Nope, you're not alone jittery. I'm right here too. Short broken sleep. Sucks.

Same here...  Go to bed at a reasonable time, then wake in about 3 hours with slightly fast and hard heartbeats.  Get back to bed in 30 to 60 minutes.  Then wake in a few more hours with the aforementioned symptoms.  Then back to sleep in 30 to 60 minutes for maybe an hour or so more.

I'm getting 6 to 7 hours, but it's broken up at night.  This sleep is like when I first jumped from Klonopin.  My sleep in months 5 to 7 was better than it is now at a year off.  And there are no more stressors influencing that.  Trust me, I've analyzed many things throughout this process -- and nothing ever makes sense... Ever.

Ha. Not to make lite of your misery but I only get 0-3 hrs of broken sleep. I would cut of a limb for 6 hrs.

Yeah, I shouldn't complain about my sleep when there are heaps of people, like you, who are getting barely any.  Sorry. My sleep disturbance seems trivial by comparison.

1) By Far - Irrational fear that my top 5 symptoms are something more and I'm going to die.

2) Brain Fog

3) Dp/dr

4) Dizziness

5) Headache/ sensations

6) Scalp/Neck pain/numbness/sensations

1. dark/dim vision (very strange and disturbing)

2. dp/dr

3. cog fog

4. depression

5. memory problems

AND of COURSE feeling like i'll never get better

My top 5 at 5 months off:

1)  Nausea

2)  Gag sensation

3)  Adrenaline rushes

4)  Abdominal/rib pain (like nerve pain)

5)  DP/DR

I feel so discouraged seeing no one w/ the same GI issues....not that I want anyone to have them, but it makes me obsess over wondering if something else is wrong with me.  I can't lose more weight.  :'(

Schajte you are not alone.. severe GI issues...

Get better soon

mishi

Schatje,

I second Mishi's comment that you are not alone. My GI issues have been horrible this past week, really awful. I feel like my intestines are 90 years old and just will not work properly    :idiot: .

My top 5 at .5 k (and my top 1 does not get an award).

1.  GI issues: nausea, acid reflux, gag sensation (especially at night) diarrhea (you asked      :P  )

2. Tinnitus. Usually loud in both ears, but has been coming and going in the last couple of days

3. DP/DR

4. Dizziness - that is not constant, but was horrible for 3 days, so I couldn't stand up

5. Aching thigh muscles, but not like an ache after exercise, just pain.

1. dark/dim vision (very strange and disturbing)

2. dp/dr

3. cog fog

4. depression

5. memory problems

AND of COURSE feeling like i'll never get better

Ditto.

No 1    WORRY

The biggest fear is not knowing what caused what symptom.  Was it the food?  Did I  do too much?    Is it the dosage ?  Withdrawal?

Interdose?  The  flu?  Coldness?  Warmness?

Before the benzos, symptoms were symptoms.  You could link them to something - getting a cold, the flu, overtired, hungry, etc.

Now it is continual worry about what is causing that, and when will it end, if ever.  Will I feel like going to that special event?  Always some kind of stress.  It would be nice to have a day of peace with nothing to worry about.

Popcornlady

almost one year off

1. pain neck spasms, siatica, shoulder, back pain

2. anxiety, body is stuck in fight or flight, when will it end.

3. congitive disfunction, d/r, read brain damage,

4. insomnia

5. depression

sleep is broken and messed up.  Jit, my sleep was as bad as yours, still messed up but getting more hours 1 night out of three, like 6-7hours, but still fatigued.

almost one year off

1. pain neck spasms, siatica, shoulder, back pain

2. anxiety, body is stuck in fight or flight, when will it end.

3. congitive disfunction, d/r, read brain damage,

4. insomnia

5. depression

sleep is broken and messed up.  Jit, my sleep was as bad as yours, still messed up but getting more hours 1 night out of three, like 6-7hours, but still fatigued.

Wellness,

This lastest wave has been the worst one. I haven't had anxiety this bad this entire time. It's like an incredible nervousness and shaking with sweaty palms and feet. I'm about to post a thread about my insomnia, and I would appreciate any feedback you may have. I hope you turn a big corner soon. I can't even imagine getting seven hours of sleep!!!!

This lastest wave has been the worst one. I haven't had anxiety this bad this entire time. It's like an incredible nervousness and shaking with sweaty palms and feet.

That perfectly describes this past 10 days for me.  I'm 12.75 months off Klonopin (very rapid dry-cut taper) and my symptoms have been the worst now than ever before.  But this past 2 days has been pretty good.  Maybe I'm one of those people who get terribly ill before he finally gets well?  I just hope I get some permanent improvement soon!  :)

My top 5 (out of 15 symptoms right now):

1.  Constant anxiety - worse in the morning and in social situations

2.  Very negative intrusive thoughts

3.  Substantial muscle loss/weakness

4.  Ear problems - crackling, fullness

5.  Constant tinnitus

I'm 7 months and 12 days off Lorazepam and I've only had a few windows, the longest lasting about a half day.  Although things have improved slightly to this point, I'm nowhere near healed.

11 months off:

1) Anxiety, constant fight or flight mode

2) Nerve pain in the following nerves: Ulnar (in both arms, left is worse), sciatic nerve (rt side worse), Trigeminal Nerve (left side of jaw is worse) and in each finger and most of my toes

3) Muscle spasms/cramping in left calf, entire back, neck, feet, toes, fingers

4) Weakness

5)  Choking sensation in throat and difficulty breathing

Also, next on the list would be--

Various mix of cognitive stuff--racing thoughts, some confusion, inability to concentrate, still have some intrusive thoughts and OCD like thought fixations.

2 months off:

1.  Anxiety

2. Twitching

3. Fatigue/Tired all the time. Low motivation. (makes me feel somewhat depressed)

4. Fixation on benzo w/d.

5. Insomnia

Most of these have past! Insomnia is gone for me, fixation on benzo w/d is pretty much gone, and the anxiety seems to be 100% gone! I still twitch and am still fatigue most of the time... mostly heavy eye brow muscles it feels like... my eyes just want to close.

But I'm looking back at my progress log, and it seems as if I'm healing fairly well!