Help Needed Re: Titration advice & schedule

[Cl...]

Colin, just checking in to say everything is going well so far.  I am down to 6ML as of this evening.

I hope the rest goes as well.

I feel a little guilty though.  You are so kind to help us all with nothing in return. 

I did read that you were not feeling well last week -I think I read it in your changing the forum news.  Is everything okay now?

Clair

Hi Clair,

I'm OK. I have chronic neurological condition, and it sometimes causes me problems, but it not a degenerative condition. In short, I'm OK, but thanks for asking.

Colin,  I am glad to hear your condition is not degenerative.  In that I have Fibromyalgia I know what it is like living with a chronic condition.  Fibromyalgia affects the neurotransmitters to the brain.

Regarding my titration, Since I last posted to you, I have had a resurgence of of heat episodes , headaches & digestive problems every day for the last 3 days.  I am very discouraged at this - I knew there would still be symptoms but these are heavy ones.  I am at such a low dose, 5ML of 1/8mg Klonopin in 80ML of milk.

Is this out of the ordinary at this dosage?

I have stayed at 5ML for 2 days.  Should I stay on it until I stabilized or proceed with my schedule?

Thanks,

Clair

I suffered neuro effects during the whole of my withdrawal, and for some time afterwards. It is not unusual, and will sort itself out.

If you feel that the taper is too quick, then slow down. It is about finding a balance that works for you. ;)

I don't feel it is too quick - I am desperate to get off.  I made so many mistakes in w/d - I came across this site only this June - I sobbed when I read about titrating etc., for I realized how those mistakes made for intense and extended symptoms.

I just don't want to make anymore mistakes.  I am a 65 year old woman.. everyday is precious.

Once again Colin... thanks   

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Colin  I took my last dosage of Klonopin July 6th - it was thankfully a non event - no escalation of symptoms.  I just hope I see the back of my most intense symptoms soon.  I am still hypersensitive to a certain level of light, inside and out. 

I will stay around for a while and hopefully write a success story in the not too distant future. :-)

Thank you Colin, for all your kindness and caring.

God bless you, 

Clair

• 4 weeks later...