Important Survey - Please Participate ×

SEVERE DEPRESSION

[ca...]

[tb...]
On 28/04/2024 at 17:39, [[c...] said:

I'm 52 with a heart condition which I'm battling while doing this whole tapering. Depression really sucks plus the anxiety. I am so happy for you that you are off clonazepam already. The agoraphobia will dissappear eventually. I am currently experiencing some of that because of the anxiety and lack of sleep. It makes it difficult for me to be in public places. 

How much clonazepam were you on and how long did it take you to come off of it? 

Thank you in advance for sharing

I was on Clonazepam for over 10 years. It was only in the past 12 months I learned of the withdrawal symptoms and the damage it can do to your body. 

[ba...]

@[ca...] have you ever tried cbd and or cbg? I got some today. I have gone through severe depression maybe my anxiety is overshadowing it now.

So I convinced my wife and bought some from a dispensary.

Marijuana is a hit or miss but I know my doctor will eventually put me on an ssri and it's hard to find out which one will work and the trial and error process is long.

Zoloft I tried before but I've always tried while on high doses on benzos. Your an inspiration 0.75 mg wow. That's terrific!

Apparently as the dose is lower ssri typed meds work better.

Good luck @[ca...] hope it works. You are an inspiration for me. 

[ca...]
13 hours ago, [[b...] said:

@[ca...] have you ever tried cbd and or cbg? I got some today. I have gone through severe depression maybe my anxiety is overshadowing it now.

So I convinced my wife and bought some from a dispensary.

Marijuana is a hit or miss but I know my doctor will eventually put me on an ssri and it's hard to find out which one will work and the trial and error process is long.

Zoloft I tried before but I've always tried while on high doses on benzos. Your an inspiration 0.75 mg wow. That's terrific!

Apparently as the dose is lower ssri typed meds work better.

Good luck @[ca...] hope it works. You are an inspiration for me. 

It continues to be very hard. I hope to make it to the finish line. Today I woke up with worse headache and shaking. This whole process is like something I never experienced before. I don't want to get out of bed.  

I wish you luck as well my friend 🙏🏻🙏🏻

[ba...]

I get it. For me it's if I can get to bed it's bad both ways depression is a horrible feeling.

You will be fine. My stomach is in knots rn. I find I get super lonely alot

Really feel like I'm alone and I keep not feeling comfortable in my skin especially at home. Wife knows so she pushes me for a run or just go to a mall maybe just getting out and the day seems to end up OK but mornings are he'll. I just feel stuck as well as my family won't let me go alone which isn't necessary as I'm committed.

not knowing but also kind of knowing what it'll be like at the tapers end. 

I used the cbd yesterday and it made me have a panic attack just sitting down doing nothing alone. But it passed. This site has helped incredibly I best ad. 

Talk soon buddy. Go to a mall if u can. Force yourself. Play wheel of fortune onlinr free game. Been playing for 7 years. Kills time and it's really interesting. 

Ttysoon!!))

[ca...]
1 hour ago, [[b...] said:

I get it. For me it's if I can get to bed it's bad both ways depression is a horrible feeling.

You will be fine. My stomach is in knots rn. I find I get super lonely alot

Really feel like I'm alone and I keep not feeling comfortable in my skin especially at home. Wife knows so she pushes me for a run or just go to a mall maybe just getting out and the day seems to end up OK but mornings are he'll. I just feel stuck as well as my family won't let me go alone which isn't necessary as I'm committed.

not knowing but also kind of knowing what it'll be like at the tapers end. 

I used the cbd yesterday and it made me have a panic attack just sitting down doing nothing alone. But it passed. This site has helped incredibly I best ad. 

Talk soon buddy. Go to a mall if u can. Force yourself. Play wheel of fortune onlinr free game. Been playing for 7 years. Kills time and it's really interesting. 

Ttysoon!!))

Sorry, you are going through all that. We must continue fighting through the end.  Believe me, I get discouraged a lot of times as I see this whole process to be as endless. I have suffered tremendously these past 2 years because stress led me to have heart problems and ultimately open heart surgery which I didn't recover well. I wasn't sleeping well so my heart didn't get the rest it deserved. Now I am dealing with quitting this drug. I do believe in God and just letting him do his will. He knows what I am trying to accomplish and he'll decide if I will make it to the end. 

Keep strong. This is hard but not impossible. It teaches us how to deal with life in a stressful situation.

[ba...]

Very sorry about all you've been through. I believe in God as well we need to believe in something greater than ourselves. But many don't. This is a crash course pal. Last two days zero sleep lol. I'm OK and it happened because of the cbd and low thc I bought

Need any distractions so I also took up vaping lol. 

You made it through all those tough times so u got this! It to will pass.

Wife took me to a rec centre pool sauna erc and it's a distraction. Good luck I'll be om here for ages so message me whenever. :)

[ca...]
1 hour ago, [[b...] said:

Very sorry about all you've been through. I believe in God as well we need to believe in something greater than ourselves. But many don't. This is a crash course pal. Last two days zero sleep lol. I'm OK and it happened because of the cbd and low thc I bought

Need any distractions so I also took up vaping lol. 

You made it through all those tough times so u got this! It to will pass.

Wife took me to a rec centre pool sauna erc and it's a distraction. Good luck I'll be om here for ages so message me whenever. :)

I tried that cbd once and it got me crazy. It elevated my blood pressure. I'm a park right now trying to get some air and I have this pressure in my head from anxiety. This sucks. 

[ca...]
39 minutes ago, [[c...] said:

I tried that cbd once and it got me crazy. It elevated my blood pressure. I'm a park right now trying to get some air and I have this pressure in my head from anxiety. This sucks. 

My depression comes in waves. Now is the anxiety. I think that I might have to spread my dose because it hasn't leave me alone on the past couple of days.

[ba...]

@[ca...] I get it so sorry your going through it. I am to. I went To a couple malls with brother and cousins. Two days not sleep I was a mess. Seeing double buying whatever no appetite. I have a doc's appointment potential I may switch doctors gonna see what he says. I bttest try to sleep. Push thru let's try.

[mo...]

I’m working with a nurse practitioner to taper klonopin. She has me taking some supplements to help with sleep. I don’t think I can discuss supplements. I don’t know. My cognition & memory & ability to even read is greatly diminished. I sleep when I can. Nights are difficult for some reason. I’m suffering severe depression.  Yet I’m a caregiver for my adult son and my mother 88 years old. I finally had to put mom innALF. They put her in memory care. I have days where I have to push myself to do things for her or for my son. Then I crash for days and can’t do anything. Today I was supposed to take mom out for haircut. It’s a rare day off for my husband. I begged him to take her.  I feel awful. I’m still in bed. It is 3:07 PM. He works so hard. 14 hour days as a mechanic.  6 days a week. Sometimes he gets a Saturday off like today, but he is catching up on work at home. Repairs, errands, yard work and more. And I’m still in bed.  When will I ever be myself again?  I can’t get out to get my hair done or get eye exam for new glasses or dental appointment & teeth hurt. I don’t want to live like this anymore. I’m so not down to 2.6mg klonopin from original 4mg.  I’m still on 10mg lexapro, but I just heard Dr Witt Doering saying that Lexapro can cause protracted withdrawal. I was on 40mg at one point. But the nurse practitioner said stop reducing Lexapro. Reduce one at a time.  I’m 59. I want a chance to live life before I die.  When will I ever be able to function and live and enjoy life??? Anyone?? 

[ca...]

We have to continue pressing hard. This is so freaking tough and I feel the same way although my situation is different. Heart problems that I don't if I will withstand yhe withdrawal symptoms. All I do is pray and pray to God. He is the only way out and he'll decide how far we'll go.  He knows how much how much pain we can take. 

I feel uour pain and wish you nothing but the best.