Members-only Group  ·  430 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Allergies

[st...]

[st...]

Curious of anyone else had a bad wave with spring allergies. This is my worst allergy season yet. I can't even go outside and i can't tolerate allergy meds.  I bought a air purifier today.  I feel like I have some disease or something I feel so awful and my sensitivity is like it was in year one. Everything hurts to my bones. The depression is crippling too. My body feels like it's shutting down. Do you think this coukd be do to my body fighting these allergies? I coukd really use some encouragement 

[Ma...]

My allergies are literally out to destroy me. They’ve worsened x 100 the brain fog, headaches, exhaustion, breathing-and therefore sleep-a total severe setback. I was just thinking yesterday that my entire body is/has shut down.

I bought local honey that’s supposed to help-consumed the whole bottle in 3 days as I also can’t take anything. Also sleeping with nose strips.

Washing my sheets & pillows every 3 days, washing face & hands every time I come in for a stupid-benzo-walk-AGAIN…

It’s going to rain here tomorrow-I hope that helps 🤞An air purifier is a great idea (running to Amazon). Thank you 🙏 

• Like 1

[zi...]

Yes, allergies are brutal this year! My eyes feel like they have tiny spikes in them, sinus drainage, sinus pressure, cough, gunky throat and the general mono type feeling I get every April. A lot of allergy meds make me feel worse so I try to stick with saline spray and gargles, honey, tea and the very occasional dose of Afrin if I really can't breathe. Exercise, even indoors, does help me some too. It seems allergies have everyone suffering this year though, even folks not in b/wd and nobody seems to be getting a lot of relief with meds either. In a month or so things will get better. I keep reminding myself that "this too shall pass". Hang in there. Zippy

• Love 1

[st...]
9 hours ago, [[M...] said:

My allergies are literally out to destroy me. They’ve worsened x 100 the brain fog, headaches, exhaustion, breathing-and therefore sleep-a total severe setback. I was just thinking yesterday that my entire body is/has shut down.

I bought local honey that’s supposed to help-consumed the whole bottle in 3 days as I also can’t take anything. Also sleeping with nose strips.

Washing my sheets & pillows every 3 days, washing face & hands every time I come in for a stupid-benzo-walk-AGAIN…

It’s going to rain here tomorrow-I hope that helps 🤞An air purifier is a great idea (running to Amazon). Thank you 🙏 

I'm sorry to hear that. Man we just can't catch a break. Iv been using my humidifier for 2 days now and i think it's helping but then again it could just be a lower pollen count for what ever I'm allergic to today. My lungs feel so irritated and I feel like I'm not breathing but I use my o2 finger sensor and I'm getting oxygen. I hope you feel better soon